Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

Completely didn't pay attention to my roster this week and I go to check my score after the 4pm games were coming to an end and noticed I had 3 players in my starting lineup on byes in Baldwin, Bailey(K), and my Bobby Wagner. Managed to grab Orakpo and Rosas(kicker for NYG) and Rosas grabbed me 15 last night. Couldn't do much about Baldwin but I'm well in the lead thanks to Brown, Gordon, and Houston's D. Leaving Ingram on the bench this week was a huge miss.

1 hour ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I need 8 from Woodyard to survive the Rodgers injury this week by some sort of miracle lol. Nervous about it, but at least there is hope haha

I need a titans win but for woodyard to be invisible.. Fitz prolly won you this week.. it has been nothing but duds my way

I know the Ravens defense had a shutout and multiple scores last night.... but getting 46 points from any defensive scoring format is absolutely absurd. That alone is basically 1/3 of a fantasy team's weekly production in our league. I know we've adjusted that in the past but I still feel like that is way too overpowering. Defensive units, even on a ridiculously good night, shouldn't be outscoring 2-3 skilled position players having amazing games.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I know the Ravens defense had a shutout and multiple scores last night.... but getting 46 points from any defensive scoring format is absolutely absurd. That alone is basically 1/3 of a fantasy team's weekly production in our league. I know we've adjusted that in the past but I still feel like that is way too overpowering. Defensive units, even on a ridiculously good night, shouldn't be outscoring 2-3 skilled position players having amazing games.

I started them in two other leagues... scored 29 and 27... so yeah 46 seems somewhat ballooned. It probably makes sense to balance it out a bit with the rest of the positions.  Although to be fair... it's a high scoring league for all defenses... with most defenses balancing each other out as long as they perform well.  Kudos for drafting such a quality defense!

I've toned the defensive scoring down a bit from years past. It's a PPR league with yardage bonuses and bonuses for 40+ yard touchdowns. 

Amari Cooper scored 66 points last week. I don't have much of a problem with the best defensive performance in the league scoring 15 or so more points than a standard league, similar things happen at other positions every week.

Two defensive touchdowns, two interceptions, three sacks, two fourth down stops, shutout and under 200 yards allowed. They just hit on virtually every bonus possible. That's probably 70 points before the scoring changes were made.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was 9-3 heading into the final matchup, lose by 4 points... but still get the bye week B|

9-4 is not bad, 7-2 in the division to give me the tie breaker. Hopefully can finish strong this year and not be denied.

Only made 12 roster moves this year, goal is to try and win with as little change as possible. Only 4 teams have fewer moves, and just one has a positive record (7-6, 6-7, 1-12, 2-11). Showcase that eye for talent from the get-go.