titans0021

Titania Keeper League - LEAGUE FULL - Draft on Labor Day

Posted (edited)

Just bumping this up I know I’m  not in charge of league but it’s slow

Edited by Titans fan 617

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Thread title gave me a heart attack.

Hurry up who you keeping your about to miss the deadline 😂

I forget who’s on my team though so feel free to activate the league when you get a chance I know it’s June and the season starts in September but I’m a little anxious and bored 😁

I renewed the league. There will probably be a need for a couple replacements if anyone is interested. At some point in the next couple weeks I'm going to take a look at the last couple years and see which teams have been inactive.

Also, just looked and saw that I have Le'Veon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook. In a league that starts three running backs. So that's something.

So it's early, but if anyone wants to trade a draft pick for one of the above, I'll listen. I believe the keeper price on Cook is the last pick, since I added him from free agency.

Posted (edited)

Did you send me an email yet for renewal? Or am I aloud to just sign back in?

EDIT never mind it’s there on my app

Edited by Titans fan 617

Going to ask people to check in. Should probably start discussing a day that works at some point fairly soon.  

@Titans fan 617 @titans_5 @TitanSlim  @ragevsuall17 @ttitansfan4life @tntitans4life17 @grizzans3222 @TheDeeeeej @RuskieTitan@UTMoc10

Just looking for check ins. Yahoo has changed things up on me and no longer lists who was kept last year, so I'm scrambling to figure out a way to build that list. For now, if you haven't already, just post in here and let me know that you're still around and participating.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

@Titans fan 617 @titans_5 @TitanSlim  @ragevsuall17 @ttitansfan4life @tntitans4life17 @grizzans3222 @TheDeeeeej @RuskieTitan@UTMoc10

Just looking for check ins. Yahoo has changed things up on me and no longer lists who was kept last year, so I'm scrambling to figure out a way to build that list. For now, if you haven't already, just post in here and let me know that you're still around and participating.

Also, I copied this list from a previous post, so if any of you guys can let me know if you still got a notification for it, that would be great.