Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So if I got this correct....

Antonio Brown would cost my 1st this year?

Melvin Gordon would cost my 3rd this year(1st year keeping him)?

Cam Newton would cost my 6th?

All of these are correct.

In case it helps anyone out, here's a link to everybody's rosters at the end of last year and where they were drafted (or what round was used for a keeper).

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133404/lastseason

46 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

All of these are correct.

In case it helps anyone out, here's a link to everybody's rosters at the end of last year and where they were drafted (or what round was used for a keeper).

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133404/lastseason

Just to clarify, if you picked up a player from waivers/FA, you're able to keep them at that last round pick, right?  For instance, someone drafted Abdullah in the 5th round and dropped him when he was hurt.  I eventually picked him up and he was on my year end roster.  As a FA, I get to keep him at that FA price, not the original 5th round he was originally drafted by someone else, right?

20 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Just to clarify, if you picked up a player from waivers/FA, you're able to keep them at that last round pick, right?  For instance, someone drafted Abdullah in the 5th round and dropped him when he was hurt.  I eventually picked him up and he was on my year end roster.  As a FA, I get to keep him at that FA price, not the original 5th round he was originally drafted by someone else, right?

Correct. It's why I'm struggling with Keenan Allen.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to trade for Keenan Allen, his keeper cost is the last pick in the draft. 

I also have a question: what are everyone's thoughts on kickers? I think its kind of a silly position in fantasy just because it's mostly luck and I feel like there isn't any real fantasy skill involved with them. Would anyone be interested in removing kickers and adding an extra bench spot or even another flex? In one of my leagues we eliminated kickers for this year and I couldn't be more excited about it.

My keepers 

Jay Ajayi - 10th round

Isaiah Crowell - 8th round

Kelvin Benjamin – 17th round 

Pierre Garcon - Undrafted (last round)

Benjamin was a keeper from last year so how would that work if I'm already using my 8th on Crowell? Would I give up a 9th or a 7th? Keeping him either way, but feel like 17 to 9 is more realistic than 17 to 7.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Benjamin was a keeper from last year so how would that work if I'm already using my 8th on Crowell? Would I give up a 9th or a 7th? Keeping him either way, but feel like 17 to 9 is more realistic than 17 to 7.

If you're keeping multiple players that are the same price, you just move back a round. So a 9th. Figured that's the fairest way if people can keep multiple players that should cost a first but then only lose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

On 8/21/2017 at 7:29 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

So if I got this correct....

Antonio Brown would cost my 1st this year?

Melvin Gordon would cost my 3rd this year(1st year keeping him)?

Cam Newton would cost my 6th?

Will these be your three? Going to try to get the keepers punched in and the draft order finalized tonight.

On 8/20/2017 at 1:08 PM, titans_5 said:

Barring any catastrophic injuries this week my keepers will be as follows:

Julio Jones Round 1

Dez Bryant Round 2

Devante Adams Round 12

David Johnson Round 14 

Same question

If these two are fine, I think that just leaves @tntitans4life17 and @ragevsuall17.