titans0021

Titania Keeper League - Year 5 - Draft on Aug. 27

39 posts in this topic

sorry for late response to this about draft day. Was in the process of moving but that's over now thankfully lol. 27th works great for me!

So if I got this correct....

Antonio Brown would cost my 1st this year?

Melvin Gordon would cost my 3rd this year(1st year keeping him)?

Cam Newton would cost my 6th?

titans0021    88
12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So if I got this correct....

Antonio Brown would cost my 1st this year?

Melvin Gordon would cost my 3rd this year(1st year keeping him)?

Cam Newton would cost my 6th?

All of these are correct.

In case it helps anyone out, here's a link to everybody's rosters at the end of last year and where they were drafted (or what round was used for a keeper).

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133404/lastseason

titans0021    88

And man, last year my first three picks were used on Jamaal Charles, Russell Wilson and Matt Forte. I have no idea how I made the playoffs.

46 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

All of these are correct.

In case it helps anyone out, here's a link to everybody's rosters at the end of last year and where they were drafted (or what round was used for a keeper).

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/133404/lastseason

Just to clarify, if you picked up a player from waivers/FA, you're able to keep them at that last round pick, right?  For instance, someone drafted Abdullah in the 5th round and dropped him when he was hurt.  I eventually picked him up and he was on my year end roster.  As a FA, I get to keep him at that FA price, not the original 5th round he was originally drafted by someone else, right?

titans0021    88
20 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Just to clarify, if you picked up a player from waivers/FA, you're able to keep them at that last round pick, right?  For instance, someone drafted Abdullah in the 5th round and dropped him when he was hurt.  I eventually picked him up and he was on my year end roster.  As a FA, I get to keep him at that FA price, not the original 5th round he was originally drafted by someone else, right?

Correct. It's why I'm struggling with Keenan Allen.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to trade for Keenan Allen, his keeper cost is the last pick in the draft. 

I'm struggling with Jamal Charles I really don't need him but obviously if healthy he's a great guy to have but he might not even make the team so I can't waste a spot on him. He would be the last pick in the draft for me too if anyone is desperate enough to want him