Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Dropping Pryor the week before he blew up last year is my biggest fantasy regret in this league.

For a guy who didn't want him to come to TN, I'm certainly a guy who really benefited from his success last season... in multiple leagues.  You'd think that'd be enough for me to love the guy.

I also drafted Skittles in the 18th last year... hoping he'd make a comeback... if I only woulda just kept him on that bench... 

Edited by ragevsuall17

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

For a guy who didn't want him to come to TN, I'm certainly a guy who really benefited from his success last season... in multiple leagues.  You'd think that'd be enough for me to love the guy.

He has massive potential this year in Washington. Cousins just throws so much and with Garcon and Jackson gone, he could see a ridiculous amount of targets.

Can't believe I drafted him and gave up on him three weeks into the season.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

He has massive potential this year in Washington. Cousins just throws so much and with Garcon and Jackson gone, he could see a ridiculous amount of targets.

Can't believe I drafted him and gave up on him three weeks into the season.

I know... I'm pretty giddy at the thought... 

Of him being Cousins' #1 guy... not of you dropping him... 

Maybe a little of both...

Also, so no one sees the draft order and gets confused, I will be doing the same thing this year as I did the last couple years. We'll only move to a snake draft after the third round. With it being a keeper league, there should be some reward (I don't think that's the right word) for being terrible last year. Given that 3 of the 5 teams that picked in the top 5 ended up making it to the semifinals, it seemed to be a fair balance.

Oh, also, I don't know if I shared this before... but I was able to turn a $25 buy in a league last year... into essentially an engagement ring.

I ended up winning the league... gave me a little spare change in my pocket... which I turned into 2 SB squares... yada, yada, yada... I ended ponying up only a small % out my savings for that ring... 

So yeah... here's to another successful season!!

(And if you learn anything from this story... don't tell the ladies in your office what you plan to do if you win the big pot... they'll hold you to it!!!)