Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the league should be up now. I believe we’ve done the draft over Labor Day weekend the last couple years, but I wouldn’t be against the week before either.

I will put together a post tagging everyone later. If you’re in the league and haven’t posted since last season in this thread, just let me know that you’re returning.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, titans0021 said:

I was thinking about potentially breaking it down in to tiers, something like if you spent x pick to keep the player the year before, the cost is now x: 
10 round pick or later - New cost: 8th round pick 
7th-9th round pick - New cost: 6th round pick 
5th-6th round pick - New cost: 4th round pick 
4th round pick - New cost: 3rd round pick 
3rd round pick - New cost: 2nd round pick or highest pick left 
1st or 2nd round pick - New cost: 1st round pick or highest pick left 
Note: This only goes for a player you are keeping for a second year onwards. If it's your first year using that player as a keeper, you lose the pick that you used on them last year.

does this still hold true?  what about guys who were drafted but cut and picked up off waivers... someone had carson wentz as a keeper in the 8th last year, but I picked him up off waivers?  is he a 10th round keeper for me?

Edited by titans_5
further clarification/question addition

18 hours ago, titans_5 said:

does this still hold true?  what about guys who were drafted but cut and picked up off waivers... someone had carson wentz as a keeper in the 8th last year, but I picked him up off waivers?  is he a 10th round keeper for me?

Yes, above is still accurate. So that should answer @grizzans3222

Free agents have always just been treated as last round picks. There is an IR spot to stash players, so if they’re still released the value resets.

• 2 weeks later...