everlong

Most disappointing player on your team this year?

Which player on your team this year was a disappointment to you? For the Pats, Gillislee was a downer. Had bigger expectations for him.

Thread reserved for Ravens WR Breshad Perriman. Had two passes right in his hands, batted them up and they got returned for TD's costing the ravens 2 games. Also had plenty of other drops and mostly just being a bad impact on the offense. The offense improved vastly all games he was removed from the active roster.

Ended the year with less yards received than Eric Weddle had of interception return yards.

Edited by Danand

I'm going to say the ravens defense (Mostly Brandon Carr) but as the person above me noted Perriman mastered the art of ineptitude, he couldn't catch a cold in Antarctica. 

Willie Snead.

The guy was supposed to step up after trading Brandin Cooks, but he hasn't done anything all year. 

I guess Torrey Smith, though I didn’t expect much. Most of our team really stepped it up this year. 

1 hour ago, JMG5 said:

Willie Snead.

The guy was supposed to step up after trading Brandin Cooks, but he hasn't done anything all year. 

This. He puts up an outstanding 92 yards and zero TDs in the year we needed him the most.

5 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

This. He puts up an outstanding 92 yards and zero TDs in the year we needed him the most.

Did he just not get snaps? Those numbers are crazy low, even with their run focus.

Just now, KellChippy said:

Did he just not get snaps? Those numbers are crazy low, even with their run focus.

Well, he was suspended for three games with a DUI, then he had an injured hamstring that I'm not sure of the severity of.  He hasn't been the same player since, although lately he's been getting better, it seems like the trust factor just isn't there with Payton and Brees.  If he does get open, it doesn't really matter if Michael Thomas or Kamara are also open, cause that's where the ball is going to go.  He's seen some snaps and gotten in on some blocks, he just has largely been absent otherwise.

Tavon. I thought he would be very good with a great offensive mind. Yes he causes a distraction on jet sweeps that helps Gurley and the others but he himself has been terrible in production on offense. To top it off, his bread and butter which is special teams, he lost his job because of his struggles. I legit wouldn’t be shocked if he is gone either this offseason or next. Sucks because I love Tavon, even got his jersey right after the Rams drafted him. I know what he can do but he just hasn’t lived up too those expectations coming out of the draft. 

Willie Snead or Coby Fleener.

If we're including injuries and stuff out of a players control, Nick Fairley. We need DL depth more than anything else right now.