Most disappointing player on your team this year?

everlong

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Willie Snead or Coby Fleener.

If we're including injuries and stuff out of a players control, Nick Fairley. We need DL depth more than anything else right now. 

I would have said Coby Fleener, but he was already a disappointment last year and my expectations weren't high to begin with.

13 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I would have said Coby Fleener, but he was already a disappointment last year and my expectations weren't high to begin with.

That fair, but we were 32nd in the league targeting TEs this year, that was BEFORE his injury. 

Thank Kamara that we drafted the best class in recent memory. 

Let's just do it again next year? :D

Man nobody underachieved for the Browns this year...I guess Kizer and Peppers struggled, but they were schemed into some awful situations and weren't expected to be great anyways.

I guess I'll go with JC Tretter. I thought we were getting an elite NFL C. Dude has been merely average and at times, looked like a NFL Europe player.

for me it's dupree. Stats don't tell the story, many coverage/garbage sacks and I don't trust PFF pressures either because dupree just hasn't lived up to the RD1 pick . Watt is already better.  I expect more form a RD1 pick after 3 years especially with the athleticism. He has good effort and will hit , all good in that regard . Everyone else played well IMO even players that didn't grade well at PFF, such as Nix at FB.  PFF is a guideline, but not set in stone thats for sure. 

HM - Gilbert getting suspended, that was unexpected and might as well be included.  He could have been a pro bowl RT if he played.

19 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Sean Davis/Mike Mitchell take your pick, probably the worst saftey duo in the league. 

Was as disappointed in Bryant but he seems to be heading in the right direction after a rough start.

Agree about the safety play, Davis has had a few breakdowns, but decent most of the time NKMitchell though, as  we know goes for the kill but misses his target :D

For the Vikings I'd go with DE Danielle Hunter

He does a lot in terms of being a solid tackler, containing QBs, and getting good pressure but he only registered 7 sacks in the regular season which is down from 12.5 last season and only one more than his rookie season (6). I thought he'd get home a lot more than he did and improve on his breakout 2016 season.

I was expecting him to play a bigger role in the sack game with Everson Griffen out/ailing. The good thing is that he's only 23 and will be going into his 4th season at age 23 (24 in Oct.).

For the Packers, Martellus is the easy choice.

Haha had a down year, but that was because he, once again, was put in a position where his #1 role was to try and bail out our CBs on a weekly basis.  If he had the chance to think about making plays and not worry about how quickly our CBs would get beat, he has All-Pro potential.  

Perry and Matthews were disappointments as well.

Torrey Smith probably, but he’s been a good locker room guy and him stretching the field has opened stuff more for everyone else.

You could say Alshon if you thought he was going to go off for a crazy season I guess.

I would say the special teams unit as a whole has been disappointing. Fipp has had one of the better units the last couple years. But losing a dynamic returner in Sproles, key Sp. Teams leaders like Maragos to injury, or to free agency. It just hasn’t been a bright spot, aside from the long FGs of the rookie. It’s been getting better the back 1/3 of the season though.

Archived