(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

Mind Character

(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

• 1 month later...

Hue's long sigh when asked about Gordon today in the press conference was a peculiar response in relation to talking about your number 1 receiver.

When asked to give his response about the pairing of Gordon and Landry....Hue sighed and slightly shook his head no...my job requires me to notice body cues.

Hue's reaction either means:

1. That everything is okay with Josh, but he's worried that he may get a bad call about Josh just like we as fans worry so he doesn't want to get his or anyone's hopes up and will take it day by day and not get too excited about Josh until he sees him successfully start week 1.

OR

2. They know Josh failed a drug test or isn't doing well and they can't release the information yet until things are finalized.

OR

3. Hue was just thinking about something else and just happened to give his response.

----------------------------------

I'm hoping it's options 1 or 3, but wouldn't be surprised with option 2.

It could be any one of those options. 

OR 

Door #4: Hue is so used to lying to the media questions that when he was asked an easy question, he was trying to think of a way to lie in the answer before eventually realizing it was unnecessary. 

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

It could be any one of those options. 

OR 

Door #4: Hue is so used to lying to the media questions that when he was asked an easy question, he was trying to think of a way to lie in the answer before eventually realizing it was unnecessary. 

Classic...

Say it with me...FIRE HUE...FIRE HUE...FIRE HUE..

15 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Cut him now and build your receiving corp out of what is left. he is a cancer who can take young prospects down with him. He will not be satisfied destroying himself, we risk him destroying another solid prospect or 2.

Iamcanadian rememberers when Reefer Madness was on the big screen at the picture show.  He’s having none of Josh Gordon and his hippie ways.

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

Cut him now and build your receiving corp out of what is left. he is a cancer who can take young prospects down with him. He will not be satisfied destroying himself, we risk him destroying another solid prospect or 2.

LOLOLOL ????????????

2 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

You obviously feel strongly about this.

There are foreboding undertones in your post.

I mean, short of cutting him could we maybe just arrange an exorcism? 

57 minutes ago, bruceb said:

You obviously feel strongly about this.

There are foreboding undertones in your post.

I mean, short of cutting him could we maybe just arrange an exorcism? 

We could always send him to hell... then again he would probably create a bad atmosphere and hurt the careers of the young demons.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived