(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

Mind Character

(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

3 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

I give him about a 15% chance of finishing the season. It is not totally out of the realm of possibility, but the track record of players like Gordon, is terrible for a complete turn around. He is what he is!!!

Guys ability to evaluate risk changes in their mid 20's which eh has now passed, hopefully the light switch has flicked. that said, I think we only get two years of play out of him if he stay healthy before he moves on to another city. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Guys ability to evaluate risk changes in their mid 20's which eh has now passed, hopefully the light switch has flicked. that said, I think we only get two years of play out of him if he stay healthy before he moves on to another city. 

Unfortunately, wisdom doesn't come to us all.

• 2 weeks later...

This is worse than the bathroom urinal rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.  Hearing about 5th handed that Gordon has tested positive for drugs.  I'm guessing (hoping) it's just a BS rumor being spread.  Supposedly he is blaming it on a visit to the dentist. 

10 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

This is worse than the bathroom urinal rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.  Hearing about 5th handed that Gordon has tested positive for drugs.  I'm guessing (hoping) it's just a BS rumor being spread.  Supposedly he is blaming it on a visit to the dentist. 

The question is, are we sacrificing Gordon to the football gods for Darnold? Or, have we angered the football gods and they are setting us back another decade?

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

If you heard it 5th handed the media would have heard about it long ago and reported it, I think we are okay so far.

Archived