Boondock Saints Mafia **CIVS WIN**

theuntouchable

Boondock Saints Mafia

All around us there are terrible people fully capable of despicable acts. With no remorse, they act out upon their most desired horrendous dreams. Incapable of holding even a sliver of remorse for the pain and suffering they cause others. This is the story of two brothers thrust upon a world of treacherous human beings, left only to act upon their vengeance and defend themselves against the cruel inhumane world.

KNOWN CHARACTERS (unknown affiliation)

Connor MacManus

9175811_orig.gif

Murphy MacManus

2e6d6becd5c38eb3c5234d7540c5b418--boondock-saints--norman-reedus.jpg

David Della Rocco

720full-david-della-rocco.jpg

Il Duce

MV5BZDYxNWQ3MGUtMWNhMS00YzVmLTk5ZmYtZmNlMTgyNTc4MmVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1OTEzMzc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,759_AL_.jpg

Agent Smecker

e4aee82f3d6edfb39745abff7980f20c.jpg

Detective Greenly

image.jpg

Doc

14294472.jpeg

Don Corleone

907394-bigthumbnail.jpg

Tony Montana

tony-montana.jpg

Tony Soprano

130627103651-tony-soprano-620xa1.jpg

Vincenzo Lapazzi

LosElegidos.jpg

(if enough players join more will be available)

R6vlYJx.gif

Monsignor: And I am reminded, on this holy day, of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
Connor: [as the brothers exit the church] I do believe the monsignor's finally got the point.
Murphy: Aye.

927090ab-022c-45a9-9ba7-2b4071b78e2f_screenshot.jpg
Rocco: Anybody *you* think is evil?
Connor: Aye.
Rocco: Don't you think that's a little weird, a little psycho?
Connor: D'you know what I think is psycho, Roc? It's decent men with loving families. They go home every day after work and they turn on the news. You know what they see? They see rapists, and murderers and child molesters. They're all getting out of prison.
Murphy: Mafiosos. Gettin' caught with twenty kilos. Gettin' out on bail the same flippin' day.
Connor: And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing: that someone should just go kill those mafiosos.
Murphy: Kill 'em all. Admit it. Even you've thought about it.
Rocco: You guys should be in every major city. This is some heavy ish. This is, like, Lone Ranger heavy, man.

Murphy: We're sorta like 7/11. We're not always doing business but we're always open. 

hqdefault.jpg

boondock-1493270946956_1280w.jpg

Il Duce: When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hate me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
Paul Smecker: They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a ******* ambush.
[they exit the house to find Il Duce, one man with six guns]
Paul Smecker: This was a frickin bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
[shouts]
Paul Smecker: There was a firefight!

giphy.gif

Paul Smecker: [enters the police station, packed with cops] First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. That's just what we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these boys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil. Let me squash the rumors now. These two are not heroes. They're just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and they just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these two. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we got two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been "serial-crushed by some huge friggin' guy".

8a569bd9470f436165337f8046a133b2.jpg
Detective Greenly: What the heck...?
Paul Smecker: Twist of lemon.
Detective Greenly: Chief, what the heck is this?
Paul Smecker: Sweet'N Low.

401bca4c25165502ed4a98bc4ece2f29.jpg
Connor: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?
Murphy: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

dZVeR_s-200x150.gif

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
[Murphy and Conner join II Duce behind Yakavetta]
Connor, Murphy, Il Duce: And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
Yakavetta: Vaffanculo!
Connor, Murphy, Il Duce: That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Il Duce: In nomine Patri.
Connor: Et Filii.
Murphy: Spiritus Sancti.
[they execute Yakavetta]

wiw-boondock-saints-three.jpg

Rules

1. All moves must be PM'd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. You may send me a list of prioritzed targets if you will not be around and aren't sure who will still be in the game. 

2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post.

3. Stay active, failure to vote two days will result in your death. No mercy given. 

4. No talking during night time. I will allow a short grace period for those typing something out. My post will officially start night. I reserve the right to punish anyone who posts at night.

5. Don't edit posts. Any violation will result in your death.

6. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may not post anything game related.

7. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions. 

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in random lynch amongst tied players.

9. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.

10. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens. 

11. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.

Player List

1. @domepatrol91 Hit N1, Murphy MacManus

2. @Famous Jameis 

3. @LetTheBallFlylynched n5, normal civ (green text)

4. @MookieMonster Hit N2, Regular Civilian

5. @Whicker

6. @kingseanjohn Lynched N2, Vincenzo Lapazzi

7. @Ragnarok hit n3, Doc McGinty (good)

8. @gopherwrestler

9.  @EliteTexan80 hit n4, Rocco (green text)

10. @Raves

11. @Tk3 killed n5, Connor MacManus (green text)

12. @utley4568

13. @CWood21 Lynched N1, The Priest

14. @bcb1213 Hit N2, Regular Civilian

15. @11sanchez11hit n3, Tony Montana (evil)

16. @Matts4313 modkilled and teabagged d4. Il Duce (green text)

17.  @bcb1213 lynched d4

18. @jfinley lynched n3, regular civ (good)

19. @RuskieTitan killed n5, Norma civ (green text)

20. @Hockey5djh

Beginning of D2.

Beginning of D3

Nightly Vote Counts/Write Ups

Night 1 Vote Count

Cwood - 6 (gopher, raves, ruskie, matts, whicker, et

Ruskie - 4(Famous J, LTBF, lbc, ksj

Sanchez - 3 (bcb, sanchez, dome

FamousJ - 2 ( ragnorak,  tk3,
Mookie - 1 ( utley)
tk3 - 1 (jfinley

Raves - 1( mookie

Hockey - 1 (cwood

No vote yet:
hockey

Night 1 Write Up

Image result for heavy rain gif

Once dark had hit, the rain began to fall badly. Water was flooding the streets and the town was out for blood. They gathered near city hall and started talking. They were fed up with all of the crime surrounding them lately and wanted to do something about it. If the police couldn't clean this place up, they would. All of a sudden an individual they hadn't seen yet had came out of the church and started running. 

Without hesitation, they ran him down and beat him up. Punching, kicking; they continued pounding on him until one person placed the final blow across his skull with a bat. They had killed Cwood. They pulled his hood over his head revealing his clerical collar. @CWood21 was dead. 

Cwood was the priest.

Connor and Murphy had wrapped up another job. Took out another mafioso low on the totem pole but they were hoping for more. 

Image result for connor macmanus crying gif

Connor decided to go home after but Murphy wasn't ready to end his night. He went out and had a few drinks and then began to walk home. He took a short cut down a back alley, wrong friggin alley. He was jumped by goons and stabbed to death. @domepatrol91 was dead. 

Domepatrol91 was Murphy MacManus

D2 begins now and will end at 11:30 PM on Friday. 

Night 2 Vote Count

KSJ - 10 - (TK3, Matts,ET80,hockey,Ragnorak,famousJ,ruskie, Utley, Whicker, gopher
Matts - 3 ( mookie, bcb, ksj
Mookie - 2 - (Raves, LTBF

Didn't vote yet:
sanchez
LBC
jfinley

Night 2 Write Up

Everyone gathered around and began debating. They are all trying desperately to remove the mafia presence that has found itself in their part of town. The people have spoken and have decided to eliminate @kingseanjohn. They travel to his house and kick the door in. 

yeah    gif somewhat related (ron jeremy was in the first one  )

Without giving him a chance to say two words everyone jumps him and beats him to death. KSJ was Vincenzo Lapazzi. 

BCB was minding his own business at McGinty's putting back a few pints when he was grabbed from behind and dragged to an alley. He was stabbed to death. @bcb1213 was a regular civilian. 

Mookie was walking home from work when he was attacked and shot. @MookieMonster was a regular civilian

Day 3 begins now. Day 3 will end MONDAY JANUARY 22ND AT 11PM EASTERN

n3 VC

7 jfin- (gopher, , LTBF, matts, Whicker, hockey, rags. famous

5 Sanchez- ( Sanchez, raves, ET, bcb, utley, 

1 BCB- ( , tk3

1 Ruskie (ruskie

1 ltbf- (jfin, 

n3 write up

@jfinley88 was lynched. He was a normal civilian (green text) 

@11sanchez11 was shot. He was Tony Montana (red text)

@Ragnarok was stabbed. He was Doc McGinty. (Green text) 

d4 begins now. Night will begin 11pm Tuesday

Archived