The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

20 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

At least we get new uniforms next year 

Oh I forgot! Ive been waiting for them to update the unis since we got Marcus now I can get my Marcus Jersey. I felt like we were going to update them when we got Marcus. Hope they look HYPE. Not sure what I really want changed.. I know Id like more alt jerseys.  I'd love for them to have black alt. Black and light blue would look amazing.

A part of me feels like they will look the same cause thats a titans move lol  

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I really wouldn’t look to resign a whole lot of our own guys next year. Succop and maybe Jones.

Release Trawick that over paid useless Special Teamer

I think we need Jones. He was huge in the run game and was coming along as a pass rusher. And yes to Succop unless we can find someone better lol

And Trawick was pointless. Weems was a better ST player surprisingly 

Well damn boys! Been a weird season. Lots of downs and a few crazy highs. 

AND NOW WE WAIT. The long offseason is under way 8 months.... At least we have the draft and FA to look forward to after that is when the wait really kicks in...

Honestly, there’s not much from our FAs I’d want back. Succop maybe, one of Spain or Kline(but neither would be guaranteed a starter), and maybe Jones. Williamson is very run game oriented. He’s horrible in the pass-game though. He got outplayed by old man Woodyard. Tired of players that can only do one or the other. The NFL is a passing league so we need all the guys we can to defend the pass. Wish we had a chance at Roquan Smith.

28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Top needs IMO are Edge Rusher, OG, 5-Tech who can rush the passer but also defend the run(no more limited players), ILB, and RB. Obviously we have other needs such as backup QB, CB, and maybe even safety as well.

Cyp has me wanting to draft another S.. he is so limited in coverage it’s sad but he still managed to be guarding Gronk last night.

Christian Wilkins would be my top 5 Tech, Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edwards are my top ILB. Edwards would be the most intriguing based of his size. 6’5 and athleticism.

Archived