Arizona Cardinals Head coach and QB

Smhx2519

1 hour ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Even though Flip would only be a rental Wilks/Flip/Bettcher is such an attractive combo for me. 

I agree, it would be the start of a great coaching staff. Bring in an up and coming QB coach to learn and if necessary take over for flip when he gets a HC job. 

39 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Flip also has the potential to bring in Josh McCown as a bridge QB for a Rookie. SInce he coached him in Cleveland.

Wouldn’t that be apropos. Bring back the guy that made the Cardinals say we don’t need to draft Eli Manning, Phillip Rivers or Ben Roethlisberger we have Josh McCown. Have him help develop a young QB. 

Giants hired Bettcher as DC. What can you Cards fans tell me about him? All I know is he runs a blitz heavy, fluid defense that functions most similarly to a 3-4. On first inspection, we do not have the personnel to run his defense. Do you think Vernon could function as an OLB? Does Landon Collins play a role similar to Buchanon or Baker? Thanks for any insight. 

On 1/24/2018 at 6:03 AM, minutemancl said:

Giants hired Bettcher as DC. What can you Cards fans tell me about him? All I know is he runs a blitz heavy, fluid defense that functions most similarly to a 3-4. On first inspection, we do not have the personnel to run his defense. Do you think Vernon could function as an OLB? Does Landon Collins play a role similar to Buchanon or Baker? Thanks for any insight. 

I think you will love Bettcher’s defense. Chandler Jones was a D-end in New England and he has thrived in this defense. Landon Collins might do great in the roll of $$backer. You’re probably stronger at corner as a whole so I think it’s a good fit. 

I don’t know if any of you are watching the senior bowl but there are some guys who have serious game... Penny’s little brother is tearing it up!!! DJ Chalk is the real deal at WR!!! Josh Allen started slow but looks good and Kyle Lauletta can play. Mike White looks great too. 

Archived