devils1854

What Comics Are You Reading?

On 3/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, Outpost31 said:

I don't wanna know what this is about so I am not clicking it, don't tell me.  Not listening. 

Edit: Read it.  Don't have an issue with it.  It's what I've been saying for a long time.  You want to be inclusive, make new characters.  Don't change characters, create characters. 

I just find it funny these morons keep pandering to people who barely even read comics.   The people they are targeting are professional victims, looking for any reason to get offended.

And while I agree fully about creating new characters, they are still butchering existing ones...  

Google "Gotham High".

I dare you.

Wrapped up Age of Apocalypse, it was solid, but nothing standout. I feel like it is a story that'd have stood better in a larger run.

I'm reading Kraven's Last Hunt now, and that is amazing.

Wrapped up Kraven's Last Hunt last night. That was a really good run. Thought they did a good job of making it not just a superhero book, but more than that with what Kraven was doing.

I read through House of X/Power of X, that was a really well done storyline, I thought it read pretty well digitally, though feels like one where some layout context could have been important at time versus just panels, still really really liked it. Now I'm starting reading the 2018 Amazing Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spider-Man "The Hunted" storyline was really well done. I don't know that it has the same depth that Kraven's Last Hunt does, but it has certain vibes and tie ins with that. If you enjoyed Kraven's Last Hunt, "The Hunted" is probably a storyline worth checking out. I thought it told a good story around hunting and really Kraven's mindset when hunting, plus delves more into how Kraven is back.