AFCCG - Jags at Pats

tonyto36

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

1g0w2t.jpg

AJ Bouye and Jalen Ramsey grabbing Brandin Cooks before the ball arrives. 

k96kih.jpg

Myles Jack with a very, very late tackle of James White.

20rlhfd.jpg

DB with his arm wrapped around Chris Hogan before the ball arrives. 

1688vls.jpg

Jags WR blocking Chung down the field with the ball in the air. 

33yos1s.jpg

Cam Robinson holding Trey Flowers.

2i92zk4.jpg

Cam Robinson holding Deatrich Wise. 

2ecfad4.jpg

Patrick Omameh hugging Trey Flowers’ legs/knees.

mob5d.jpg

Dede Westbrook leading with his head for the crack back block - he’s blocking towards his own end zone. 

2vs5ml1.jpg

Cam Robinson holding Trey Flowers on the flea flicker. 

13yf51t.jpg

Patrick Omameh holding Trey Flowers late in the game. 

So can we stop with this nonsense now? 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

@Yin-Yang I applaud you

It will, however, fall onto deaf ears. OR, it will shut the thread down. One or the other.

*shrug* 

It’s over with. Between some of those images and the Eagles fan in the other thread showing that the Pats only average one less penalty than their opponents in the playoffs, I’m more than happy with letting it die. 

20 hours ago, childofpudding said:

Also, we all just gotta let that Jags/Pats postgame thread in the GB die. Stop responding and it will go away. Not worth the time. The tears will drop continuously otherwise.

Agreed. It's just the haters new way to discredit the Patriots. The NFL and refs are helping them out.

If you watched the NFL turning point, they were really, really trying to push the whole "Jaguars got robbed" storyline. Ramsey and Marrone were crying all game.

I know I'm really late with this and I'll be honest I took the loss harder than any other I've experienced, since I've been a fan since 1995 and the last time we were this close i was only 9 and didnt love the team nearly as much as i do now but regardless of how it went down I want to say good luck to you vs the Eagle, good game vs the Jaguars and I sincerely hope Gronk is okay. Brady is an incredible QB and he made some amazing plays vs us. 

Archived