Why didn't you tackle, Marcus?

BossierWhoDat

18 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Unfortunately this whole situation will overshadow a brilliant rookie season by him in some people's eyes (mostly casual fans and clueless media people)

I'm thinking that if he can come out of this with the right attitude and continue to work hard, then his future success will sorta stand out because of name recognition. People may have known of him before that play but now EVERYONE knows who he is.

Kind of like Malcolm Butler. He's a good CB but the name recognition from that one play that everyone knows about has given him more attention.

Does it work that way or am I imagining stuff?

47 minutes ago, jcvoodoo said:

Ahhh, I was a bit confused lol. Please excuse the old age ;)  Just in a previous comment, you said, "...him, Williams, and Lattimore..."  <--- that confused me :P

It confused me for a second, but realized the “Lattimore” was a clarification of “him” rather than an addition to “him.”

Cause NOBODY wants PJ as part of any tandem other than the Scooter Patrol

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

It confused me for a second, but realized the “Lattimore” was a clarification of “him” rather than an addition to “him.”

Hopefully I cleaned it up a little with my edit.

There's going to be so much motivation with this young crew. I kinda feel sorry for their opponents next season.

Can you imagine, in your own head, how you'd feel going in to training camp knowing you literally had the game in the bag, and 1 minor foul up was the difference between a possible Superbowl, and mega let down?

These guys are going to play pissed, and I'm looking forward to it!

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I understand it now. Thanks for the clarification.

I read the original post at work (not my normal shift I might add). Just a bit tired...:D

Archived