Ian Rapoport: Titans offer HC Mike Mularkey an extension

titans0021

I don't know why I was blown away by our complete incompetence from top to bottom as an organization today. You'd think after all these years I'd get used to it, but this team never stops finding new ways to disappoint me. I've invested too much of my life in this Franchise to abandon the ship now. I know it's a sinking ship, but I'll be here.  It's just unfortunate that any possibility of me getting excited for next season is getting taken away.  Our fan base and young players deserve way better than this.  Just unfortunate. Here's to hoping the negotiations somehow fall apart.

I’m not saying it as an over reaction because I said it when I seen who we would be facing next year but I really won’t go drive 4 hours to see the Titans next year in NJ if Robiskie is still the coach. 

Going down to Nashville is one thing I really like Nashville. I love the food and people and always have a good time. I will not go to NY NJ to go watch this bumbling fool attempt to call plays and sit through what I say through last night 

I get people are given second chances and people can evolve and live and learn and get better from their mistakes but Robiskie and Mularkey are some stubborn @ss guys that just don’t know know to admit when something is wrong. Mularkey will sit up there and say “we have work to do” “we have work that still has to be done” but can he look himself in the mirror and say he’s doing what’s best for Marcus and this ball club? Marcus regressed even though we made the playoffs and won a game. Yes it’s not all on the coaches and some of it is on Marcus but a lot of it is on the coaches and the scheme and there stubbornness. 

I truly hope we make some changes because both coordinators just arnt good enough to win in this league anymore 

Was about to write this post with data and reasoning that our issues aren't just singled to our franchise.

They aren't by the way.....

However, it doesn't make it any less disappointing.

What's going to have to have to happen is Robinson is going to have to fill this roster with as much talent as possible. He is going to have to Seattle Seahawks, Pittsburgh Steelers this thing. Stock it with talent that will overcome it's coordinators.
I can see them being aggressive attacking the OG spots. Adding more team speed on defense and offense. Really adding layers of depth and talent. At least trying too. 

"Overcome coaching" should be the new motto. 

The talent on this team as it stands now is good enough for about 7-8 wins. Just enough to be frustrating and give slight hope for more. Gonna take a killer offseason by Robinson to overcome the handicaps in our scheme.
Or 
We could be a contender without having to kill the off-season with a new OC.

Blah....
That's the most positive thing I got. lol

52 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What's going to have to have to happen is Robinson is going to have to fill this roster with as much talent as possible. He is going to have to Seattle Seahawks, Pittsburgh Steelers this thing. Stock it with talent that will overcome it's coordinators.
I can see them being aggressive attacking the OG spots. Adding more team speed on defense and offense. Really adding layers of depth and talent. At least trying too. 

"Overcome coaching" should be the new motto. 

Pretty much.

The more I think about it the more pissed I get.  At today's presser, Mularkey blamed EVERYONE for the season's struggles except for himself and his coaching staff.  He said he cannot have a functioning offense unless Mariota is using his legs .  Also said Mariota's been injured the past two years and it's become a concern now because it limits his archaic sH*t scheme. Blamed wide receivers.  Blamed the sun.  the moon. the media for all his problems.  This guy is as soft as a 600lb fat chick on TLC.  This coward isn't taking us anywhere.  

Archived