NFC Championship Game: Vikings at Eagles, Week 20

Riddle

We'll have to play better overall if we're going to beat the Eagles in Philly. One half of good ball and a prayer in the last ten seconds is not going to do the job. A win like this is great for inspiration, but it should also be a learning experience. There is no destiny. They will take it away from you if you let them.

I look forward to four quarters of good football, not just two, in next week's game.

4 minutes ago, rusty28264 said:

I really hope they put Remmers back at right tackle. He got exposed at left guard and Hill was getting exposed at tackle in this game 

Considering who he was up against, I thought Hill did very well at RT, and I never noticed any glaring problems with Remmers at LG. I wasn't watching closely at him though.

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

We'll have to play better overall if we're going to beat the Eagles in Philly. One half of good ball and a prayer in the last ten seconds is not going to do the job. A win like this is great for inspiration, but it should also be a learning experience. There is no destiny. They will take it away from you if you let them.

I look forward to four quarters of good football, not just two, in next week's game.

On the other hand, we played an absolute terrible second half, and the worst game the defense has had at home all year, and still won. 

If we play like the 1st half and like we are capable of playing, the Eagles will be an easy win. It just depends how we execute next week.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Considering who he was up against, I thought Hill did very well at RT, and I never noticed any glaring problems with Remmers at LG. I wasn't watching closely at him though.

I'm kind of worried about Hill and if Remmers should be the RT. 

36 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

On the other hand, we played an absolute terrible second half, and the worst game the defense has had at home all year, and still won. 

If we play like the 1st half and like we are capable of playing, the Eagles will be an easy win. It just depends how we execute next week.

i was concerned they'd come out rusty in this game. instead, somehow they came out of halftime rusty.

Archived