NFC Championship Game: Vikings at Eagles, Week 20

Riddle

53 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Honestly, unless the team is too exhausted after the emotional win, I can't see the Eagles scoring more than 14 points. I just can't. I know they protect well and are very balanced, but the defense just did all it could to disrupt Drew Brees, and the only times the Saints got into the endzone was when Rhodes was out of the game. Doug Pederson is a great coach, and this may be close, but I think the defense and offense makes enough plays to get through this one.

One of their TDs was on rhodes

10 hours ago, mediumlebowski said:
11 hours ago, whitehops said:

not terribly worried about the defense next week, they should hold up against the run and should be prepared for the run/pass option plays. super worried about the offense, specifically how the offensive line deals with their dominant defensive line. 

The O-Line is everything. If they perform well, the Vikes win. Otherwise, it's dicey.

Saw this stat

considering the Eagles Dline is probably the best in the league, that'll be one of the bigger areas that the game is decided.

Gonna be a fun sluggy game.

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Case will be rolling out a lot, probably.

makes sense, get away from the interior pressure of Cox and Jernigan (and the DEs when they slide them in)

Though the edge is set at a wider distance by our DEs, which could disrupt some timing of rollouts a little.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Saw this stat

considering the Eagles Dline is probably the best in the league, that'll be one of the bigger areas that the game is decided.

Gonna be a fun sluggy game.

That is strange because he has been excellent under pressure all season

guys, our Eagles forum is one of our most active on FF. they're a great bunch of guys, have good football knowledge, and use humor a LOT in their postings.

let's give them a good welcome this week and have some fun with them.

particularly since a lot of them won't be posting any more in a week....

I wonder too with the loss of Easton we're seeing more pressure up the center of the field. Normally that's the big thing, and the Saints do a solid job of getting pressure up the middle which doesn't give someone like Keenum a pocket to step up into.

I think a key to this game could be getting out to a fast start again. As the game wanes on and the temps drop, an advantage could **** toward the eagles a bit. If we are already up a couple of scores, I don't think Foles can pull off the 'Comeback ala Brees.'

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

guys, our Eagles forum is one of our most active on FF. they're a great bunch of guys, have good football knowledge, and use humor a LOT in their postings.

let's give them a good welcome this week and have some fun with them.

particularly since a lot of them won't be posting any more in a week....

Well our guys won't be able to be in the Pro Bowl, so we could use the week off :D

Looking forward to a spirited bout fellas

Archived