Draft question, guys...

Suffering_Bills

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Lately alot of mocks have us taking an OT with one of the picks. I mocked Orlando Brown, but Mike McGlinchy has been commonly mocked to us.

Roquan Smith is becoming one of my favorite prospects 

I am right there with you, I just don't think he will fall to us.

8 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I am right there with you, I just don't think he will fall to us.

He's my favorite prospect as well, I've let that go considering we won't have a shot at him. Moving my focus onto Tremaine Edmunds of Virginia Tech. 

13 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

He's my favorite prospect as well, I've let that go considering we won't have a shot at him. Moving my focus onto Tremaine Edmunds of Virginia Tech. 

Tremaine Edmunds is expected to jump up draft boards. Probably go before or picks. Everyone is comparing him to Anthony Barr 

13 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Tremaine Edmunds is expected to jump up draft boards. Probably go before or picks. Everyone is comparing him to Anthony Barr 

He's faster than I remember Barr being in college. Fair comparison in terms of his size though. I could see him jump into the top 15 easily if he blows up the combine as he should. 

• 3 weeks later...

it all depends on who is available i think going BPA would be the best way if its two DTs then I say go for it as it will be a need no matter what. Vita Vea falls and a guy like Da'ron Hands are there and guys like Roquan Smith or Trumaine Edmunds arent available you would have to pull the trigger on these guys. So I wouldnt rule out going back to back DT but it will all be based on who is best player available to make an impact for bills. I wouldnt be opposed to going DT 21 or 22 and going 2nd rd for a guy like DT Phillips if one of those LBs make it to the bills at 21/22.

IMO top 5 needs in that order 2 with multiple needs

Qb tyrod is not the guy and they need to find someone who can be the franchise in draft or FA

DT 1 and 2 Kyle williams retiring and not having a capable back up or partner next to him they need help in this along with depth too as i only see washington being the only DT back.

Lb 1 and 2 with Preston going to free agency and not an ideal fit for McDermott as he doesnt have sideline to sideline speed, Lorenzo is getting old so they need to add youth to this position

RG Ducasse was garbage and with Miller being healthy scratch for several games before getting injured in practice means they desperately need a new RG

RT Mills had another disappointing year. If Glenn stays and is healthy then I see Dawkins sliding back to this position which will no longer be a need.

Archived