The Amy Adams Strunk is not a meddling owner thread

deeluxx3

You know, I struggle to think of a mistake that AAS has made.

The only thing that I can think of is the Mularkey hiring process, but I do feel that he was a part of making important culture changes to the team/franchise so I can't fully say that he was a bad hire. I think he may be the coach that we needed for that period of time.

But she has been a visible part of the team/community, lets JRob do his job, improved the stadium/facilities. A lot of positives.

Does anyone really have anything bad to say about her leadership other than the Mularkey hire? Am I forgetting something?

It wasn't the hire specifically... But the sham search that led up yo his hire. There was no search involved and of was painfully obvious. She stacked the deck against him from the get go... Even if he would have ended up as the best hire, some were never going to accept olhim because of it. 

That was horribly handled. It was her first move, however... And most everything since then had been good... Although we hadn't faced a crossroads until now... The Robiskie Decision. Had she gone the wrong way, she'd be 0-2 on those crucial moves. 

She didn't... And her good streak continues. 

9 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

It wasn't the hire specifically... But the sham search that led up yo his hire. There was no search involved and of was painfully obvious. She stacked the deck against him from the get go... Even if he would have ended up as the best hire, some were never going to accept olhim because of it. 

That was horribly handled. It was her first move, however... And most everything since then had been good... Although we hadn't faced a crossroads until now... The Robiskie Decision. Had she gone the wrong way, she'd be 0-2 on those crucial moves. 

She didn't... And her good streak continues. 

Idk I feel like the search complaining (which I'm sure I did at the time) is really just not liking the hire. 

If we hired McDaniels tomorrow, there would be very few complaining.

Archived