Mularkey Fired

tntitans4life17

This is fantastic news. Knew the guy was not the one to lead the Titans to a championship when he said Robiskie did a good job. I blind man could tell you Robiskie stunk and so did Mularkey and his offense.

Cannot wait for us to have a set of coaches who will bring the offense into the modern age. Wonder if LeBeau is out though who will run the defense. Also the players (on defense mostly oddly enough) seemed to like Mularkey. They better suck it up and perform for whoever comes in.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll take this moment to thank Mularkey. Might sound crazy especially coming from me but it’s true. He took this team and got them back to average. He did some good things even though I hated the hire. Thankfully his stubbornness is what got him fired. Thank you Mike

Fair point he did change the culture into a winning one which is a big thing to accomplish from what we were used to seeing. Will thank him for that but the dinosaur age offense was an achilles heel. Clearly he is loyal to his friends which I can respect but that doesn't win championships.

Just now, MdTitansFan56 said:

Alright so how long until all of you all boycott the team again and AAS and JRob are complete morons that shouldn't run a team? 

Week 1 maybe if we hire someone they don't like but I feel like week 1 sounds about right!

BUT YO WHO CARES. New offense!!!! And now JRob gets to pick his guy. I feel like its going to be Josh. And he scares me... But his offense excites me so Im down with it tbh.

Archived