Mularkey Fired

tntitans4life17

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

So if McDanielsis the top target, who would he bring in for DC and OC? Who is he connected to?

side note:  have to admire Mularkey for his loyalty especially in this business but can’t be so stubborn to where you lose your job.

Cowboys LB coach Matt Eberflus is said to be the favorite to be his DC.

7 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Fair point he did change the culture into a winning one which is a big thing to accomplish from what we were used to seeing. Will thank him for that but the dinosaur age offense was an achilles heel. Clearly he is loyal to his friends which I can respect but that doesn't win championships.

There was some things I liked about Mike cause he did some good things..

But his faults were pretty large. And he was far to loyal to his ATL buds like Terry which got him fired and keeping Douglas on the team and HIM GETTING PLAYING TIME last year was crazy to me. Looked liked he was just trying to hang on during games. And nothing ever really made sense. 

Nice likable guy but not a great HC... 

AND YO YO YO! We all got what we wanted. PLAYOFFS AND A NEW COACH!!! AYYYYY :D

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

I'd actually be pretty pumped with Pat Shurmur. What he's done with that Minnesota offense has been pretty remarkable.

Plus he coached under Chip Kelly in Philly, so there's some concepts I'm sure he could add to play to Mariota's strengths.

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Titans HC is probably the most coveted out of all the jobs available. Young Franchise Qb, young core talent, vet leadership, and made the playoffs. Should be a fun offseason now

Don't forget all our cap space too

Archived