Mularkey Fired

tntitans4life17

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Depends on who they hire ;)

Yes that was my point haha. But hey we all got what we wanted, I was alright with Mularkey staying pending major offensive changes. Now let's all go back to being friendemies about who should be the next HC. #TitanUp

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

I really want us to go back to a 4-3 defense. Feel like our defense would be so much better.

DT: Casey Jones Johnson 

DE: Orakpo Morgan Dodd

WLB: Brown

SLB: Woodyard

MLB: Williamson

This except don’t resign Williamson. We need LBs to play in space. He’s too slow. He’s a thumper in a 3-4 at best.

Well...there you go. 
Rumors were true....
It was the scenario that a couple of us threw around....The "Munchak Effect."

Change it up or get fired....
New day in Titans land.

Amy knows....Amy knows.. I trust her judgement and trust she understands. It appears she does and when she sees a change needed its gonna be made.

14 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Week 1 maybe if we hire someone they don't like but I feel like week 1 sounds about right!

BUT YO WHO CARES. New offense!!!! And now JRob gets to pick his guy. I feel like its going to be Josh. And he scares me... But his offense excites me so Im down with it tbh.

The thing with McDaniels is he won't have full reign like he did in Denver, older may have learned from his mistakes. I'm alright with him being the guy, also cool with other options as well. Let's just see how it all plays out. New offense to come with the new jerseys! 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This except don’t resign Williamson. We need LBs to play in space. He’s too slow. He’s a thumper in a 3-4 at best.

Very true, Roquan Smith and Tremaine Edwards would be my top choice  if we switched to 4-3. I don’t think there are any FA Lbs that would make a big difference 

19 minutes ago, 615finest said:

So if McDanielsis the top target, who would he bring in for DC and OC? Who is he connected to?

side note:  have to admire Mularkey for his loyalty especially in this business but can’t be so stubborn to where you lose your job.

Chuck Pagano DC & Kevin O’Connel QB coach redskins, he has NE ties & was drafted by the patriots, he’s young he’s worked wit Kirk Cousins & Cousins had a solid year in my opinion after losing Jackson & Garçon.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Chuck Pagano DC & Kevin O’Connel QB coach redskins, he has NE ties & was drafted by the patriots, he’s young he’s worked wit Kirk Cousins & Cousins had a solid year in my opinion after losing Jackson & Garçon.

YES!!! Although that means we’d stay in a 3-4.

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

The Giants and Cardinals are apparently both hot on Shurmur. We're going to be a bit behind the 8 ball here with this search, but hopefully we can get guys in here for interviews this week.

I actually don’t think we are behind the 8 ball at all. Yes, both the giants and Cardinals got to interview guys last week while we were playing, but as others have mentioned, our situation has to be the most desirable and it not be close. The fact nothing has been reported about Shurmur or McDaniels being linked to one of the open jobs gives me a lot of hope. I’m sure JRob has been in contact with agents and getting feelers out as to who may be interested.

The Indy job could be interesting for candidates because of Luck, but his uncertainty with his shoulder and Irsay as an owner isn’t too great. Giants with the #2 pick and whoever takes that job will basically get to choose their QB that they ride or die with. 

Archived