Titans Head Coaching Search 2018

KingTitan

Don't mean to bum-rush you guys board but we in Bearsdom have been knee-deep in this process for a few weeks and you guys are just starting. There was a lot of info (factual and otherwise) that was unearthed, hashed out, warmed over, chewed up, and spit out. :D

Just now, IotaNet said:

Don't mean to bum-rush you guys board but we in Bearsdom have been knee-deep in this process for a few weeks and you guys are just starting. There was a lot of info (factual and otherwise) that was unearthed, hashed out, warmed over, chewed up, and spit out. :D

No by all means any info that you can bring is much appreciated. We're just all so pumped to get a fresh start around here.  Congrats on the Nagy hire btw. I was a big fan of him. He was probably my top candidate when I was hoping we'd fire Mularkey a few weeks ago if we didn't make this playoff run.xD

8 minutes ago, IotaNet said:

By the way - For those who think Steve Wilks is just a "Rooney Rule" guy, here's is some interesting reporting from Ian Rapoport

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/947930982782513158

I know its tacky to quote yourself but i don't want this to get overlooked. This was insight that a lot of folks have been unaware of.

14 minutes ago, IotaNet said:

Yeah, any info you can provide is appreciated. As @SerenityNow mentioned, most of us were only dreamingly looking at potential candidates this time yesterday. Nobody actually thought Mularkey would be fired, so there's a lot of just throwing names out there to do some research on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -Hope- said:

if lebeau’s name wasn’t lebeau, i’d hazard a guess there would be far fewer people here ok with keeping him on. veteran coach or not, he hasn’t exactly done a bang-up job here.

LeBeau got this D to overachieve big time this year. The D kept us in the game significantly more often than not

30 minutes ago, 615finest said:

For everybody that wants DeFilippo for OC, didn’t the Eagles block him from interviewing for an OC job last year? I think DeFilippo is a major asset to the eagles and they don’t want him to leave unless it’s an HC job.

I believe his contract is up once the season ends, so he's free to interview for a OC spot this year.

I'm all aboard the Wilks/DeFilippo combo right now.