Kirk Cousins to Denver

Case Keenum to Vikings

Alex Smith to Buffalo

Teddy Bridgewater to Arizona

Sam Bradford to Cleveland

Brian Hoyer to Washington

Josh McCown to Jax

Pick Team          

1         Sam Darnold QB USC - Dorsey will get a vet in this Mock I have Bradford and then prioritize leadership most among the rookie QBs so I see Darnold as the pick.

2         Josh Rosen QB UCLA - With Eli getting older they can draft his replacement and ideally allow him to learn under a future Hall of Famer for a year or two.

3         Bradley Chubb DE NC State - Chubb is a well rounded player who while not the fastest will win with effort, strength and technique and be an all around stud DE.

Saquan Barkley RB Penn St. - The Browns could trade back here but why not get the best player in the draft and make him the focal point of your offense with a solid OL he should hit the ground running.

Quenton Nelson OG Notre Dame - In my Mock they get Cousins so now protecting him is of the utmost importance.  Nelson is a stud im a ND fan and he was amazing even better than Zach Martin. 

Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma - They realize they need to try over again at QB and Mayfield is the type I feel who would excel in NYC. 

7         Arden Key DE LSU - Key is a freak physical athlete who was super productive when he played, character is the risk with him but if he checks out there after the combine he will be a top ten pick for sure.

Connor Williams OT Texas - Williams right now is my top rated LT as i see Orland Brown and McGlinchy as RT's more so than LTs. The BEars need to build around Trubisky and protecting his is priority #1, they can get a WR in round 2 or better yet in FA.

9         Minkah Fitzpatrick CB/S - This guy is a stud and will play all over the secondary, nickel CB, FS, even could play some LB covering top TEs. 

Roquan Smith LB Georgia - This guy is a heat seeking missle to the ball and great in coverage a real leader who will help out this struggling D.

Denzel Ward CB Ohio St. - Miami needs CBs badly their secondary was rough and they hope Ward follows in the path of his teammate and 11th pick next year in Lattimore as DROY.

12         Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma - Brown is humongous and a road grader i see more of a RT than a LT but this OL needs all the help it can get. 

13         Josh Allen QB Wyoming - Allen has all the physical traits of a good QB and the ideal arm strength Gruden covets, if he feels like he can mold him he might be the pick with Cousins leaving via FA and only signing Hoyer in FA.

14         Derwin James S/LB Florida St.  - THe Packers secondary has been really bad so why not add a player who you can move all over the field and help cover up some of those deficiencies with one of the top players in the draft.

Tavean Bryan DT/DE Florida - he is the ideal replacement for Campbell who left in FA last year.  Once the combine happens you are going to see him fly up boards as a 6'4 290lbs guy who can move like JJ Watt. 

16         Harold Landry OLB/DE Boston College - Landry is a monster and a great fit as a pass rushing 3-4 OLB who can learn from Suggs for a season and eventually replace. 

17         Vita Vea NT Washington - Vea is the perfect fit to help against the run game and anchor the middle between their stud DEs.

Joshua Jackson CB Iowa - Seattle might move on from Sherman so why not take a guy who has played amazing at both man and zone and would be an ideal replacement.

Calvin Ridley WR Alabama - Ridley is the best WR in this class and reminds me of a poor mans Antonio Brown with his route running and short area quickness.  He will replace Dez and is a better fit for Dak as he gets alot of seperation whereas Dez you have to throw into coverage and hope he makes a play which Dak doesnt like to do.  

Derrius Guice RB LSU - ik Lions fans had said they dont want to take a RB in round 1, but its time to get it right at this position and if you did draft GUice trust me you will be excited after he blows up, this guy doesnt get the hype he should and might actually be a better pro than Barkley as he is a beast and very hard to tackle with legit 4.5 speed at 230lbs with surpsingly good hands in the pass game.

Christian Wilkins DT Clemson - Another Clemson player to the Bills, Wilkins is a monster with great speed who can help out against the run and also has some pass rush to him.

22         Sam Hubbard DE Ohio St. - As a Bills fan if we get Alex Smith i see us drafting Mason Rudolph in the 2nd and solidifying the DL in the first which is a huge weakness we can get LB in FA but DTs and DEs cost a fortune so look for those positions to be filled in the draft. 

Isiah Oliver CB Colorado - Oliver is a big physical CB very similar to Trumaine Johnson who they will probably lose in FA.  OTher option here is a WR to replace Sammy like a Calvin Ridley.

24         Marcus Davenport DE UTSA - The Panthers need to get younger at DE and Davenport is going to be a name moving up boards after the combine with his size and speed combo.

25         Tremaine Edmunds LB Virginia Tech - This guy can play any LB position and is great in coverage for such a big lanky guy.  He is the rare 3 down LB that is going to move up boards.

DaRon Payne DT Alabama - They will probably lose Poe and need that monster to hold up blockers and allow their small fast LBs to make plays. 

Mark Andrews TE Oklahoma - Andrews is a stud TE who will allow them to move on from Fleener who hasnt been good.  Brees loves having a good TE and adding one makes this offense unstoppable.

28 Pittsburgh    Rashaan Evans LB Alabama - Evans is an ideal replacement for Shazier who is probably doutbful to ever return.

29 Jacksonville  Cortland Sutton WR SMU - He is that big physical jump ball WR they need if Allen Robinson leaves which i see hapening.  Dede and Lee are smaller speed options so Sutton is a great compliment and will help block for Fournette and be a red zone threat.

30  Philadelphia Mike McGlinchy OT Notre Dame - If they decide to move on from Peters here is a refined OT prospect who would be able to step in and start right away.  I think he is a better RT than LT prospect but can play both at the pro level. 

31 New England Ogbonnia Okoronkwo DE/OLB Oklahoma - This is the pass rush threat they have needed all year who they can move around the D.

32 Minnesota Maurice Hurst DT Michigan - Hurst is a little on the smaller side but is a wrecking ball who can get after the QB and just so happens to be a position of need for the Vikings.

Round 2

33 Browns - Chukwumu Okorafor OT Western Michigan

34 Giants - Bryce Love RB Stanford

35 Browns - Mike Hughes CB UCF

36 Colts - Kolton Miller OT ULCA

37 Jets - Dremonte Jones DT Ohio St.

38 Tampa - Ronald Jones RB USC

39 Bears - Jaire Alexander CB Lousville

40 Denver - Dallas Goedert TE SDSU

41 Raiders - Sony Michael RB Georgia

42 Dolphins - Hayden Hurst TE SC

43 Patriots - Harrison Phillips DT Stanford

44 Redskins - Will Hernandez OG UTEP

45 Packers - James Washington WR OK St.

46 Bengals - Billy Price OG/OC Ohio St.

47 Cardinals - Marcel Ateman WR Ok. St.

48. Chargers - Justin Reid S Stanford

49 Jets - Dorian O'Daniel LB Clemson

50 Lions - Malik Jefferson LB Texas

51 Cowboys - DeShon Elliott S Texas

52 Ravens - Christian Kirk WR TAMU

53 Bills - Mason Rudolph QB Ok St.

54 Chiefs - Avery Averett CB Alabama

55 Panthers - Holton Hill CB Texas

56 Bills - Anthony Miller WR Memphis

57 Titans - Dorance Armstrong DE Kansas

58 Falcons - Duke Ejiofor DE Wake Forrest

59 Jacksonville - Lamar Jackson QB Louisville

60 49ers - Nick Nelson CB Wisconsin

61 Vikings - Chad Thomas DE Miami

62 Steelers - Jordan Whitehead S Pitt.

63 Browns - Jerome Baker OSU

64 Patriots - Isiaah Wynn OT/OG Georgia

Rather have Tyrell Crosby or Brian O'Neill to play T and complete the oline (both of whom will likely go in the top two rounds and aren't in your mock) or Defensive line help in Harrison Phillips round 2. Butt is going to be a solid player for us next year I feel it.

This line

LT- Crosby/O'Neill

LG- Nelson

C- Paradis

RG- Leary

RT- Bolles

with Cousins behind it might actually give us a chance to bail out our D.

1st round pick is fantastic in Payne he is a great Dt choice for us at 26.     2nd round pick where as i like Duke i think we need to look at a different position there on offense maybe someone like Wynn the OG from UGA.    Our Og play has been down right atrocious at times this year and is mostly what caused our offense the most problems.   Levitre is owed like 8+ mil this season and would give us 7 mil back in cap relief if we cut him.   I personally hope we resign him to a lower contract for a few years.  But if we don't then that means we need not 1 but 2 OG's because Wes sucked for the majority of the year at RG.   If we can resign Levitre then adding Wynn at RG would do wonders for our O-line.    Now if you can find us a RG prospect as good as Wynn in round 3 then i would say Duke is a solid pick overall.   Then we can check our TE and WR in FA maybe.

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So we sign McCown, keep Bortles and draft Jackson?

Bortles leaves in FA if he keeps winning I guess he can’t leave but Coughlin is a smart guy and I think will move on from Bortles if u beat NE and he plays well I’ll change it up was going to give u Cousins

About the best Bengals draft imaginable.

LT: Clint Boling (not great, but we've been running out much worse, held his own there late in 2017)
LG: Alex Redmond
C: Billy Price
RG: Christian Westerman
RT: Orlando Brown

That's a big step up from the start of 2017

Archived