AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Jacksonville Jaguars #3 @ New England Patriots #1: Bortles vs. Brady

.Buzz

You guys have a great team. If we had lost I would have pulled for you guys. It was an incredible game and we were lucky to win. You guys have shown a lot of class this week and today. Hopefully we can see you guys again next year in the AFCCG.

The play that changed the whole game was the delay of game call in the 2nd quarter.  I would love to see the pay clock on that play and if I am not mistaken they were coming out of a TO.  If the call never happen the Jags get the first and run the clock out going into the half 17 to 3 if they make the FG.  They were in range.  Instead the first down in negated, Jax punts and NE drives down for a TD.  14 to 10 going into the half.  That play right there was the game and I am not convinced the delay occurred.  I wish I could have seen the play clock.  

After we get done blaming refs, the first finger we point at a member of the team is Todd Wash. he cost us this game with that shell defense down the stretch.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

After we get done blaming refs, the first finger we point at a member of the team is Todd Wash. he cost us this game with that shell defense down the stretch.

I think Hackett was just as bad in the 2nd half.

that 3rd and 18. Cannot happen.

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The play that changed the whole game was the delay of game call in the 2nd quarter.  I would love to see the pay clock on that play and if I am not mistaken they were coming out of a TO.  If the call never happen the Jags get the first and run the clock out going into the half 17 to 3 if they make the FG.  They were in range.  Instead the first down in negated, Jax punts and NE drives down for a TD.  14 to 10 going into the half.  That play right there was the game and I am not convinced the delay occurred.  I wish I could have seen the play clock.  

I know. That's ashame. It always seems like NE wins a playoff game because of things like that.

Also, you can't let that clown Amendola beat you on 3rd and 18. That is inexcusable. Get off the field there.

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

CBS replayed the delay of game. The clock was at 0 for about 2 seconds before the ball was snapped.

Anyway, good game Jags. Bortles had an amazing playoff run. This team is  young, talented, hungry... should be a perennial playoff contender for the foreseeable future.

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The play clock was at 0. I promise.

Archived