AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Jacksonville Jaguars #3 @ New England Patriots #1: Bortles vs. Brady

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Jaguars were the most penalized team all year. Keep reaching tho 

Go away. Jesus Christ

And also, no they weren’t. Not even close to being true. 

5 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I mean it’s a fair point?

It would be a fair point if it was true or if we were complaining about the Jaguars having a bunch of deserving calls against them. But it isn’t true. And it isn’t what’s being argued.

Here’s something that actually true though. The Patriots were the beneficiary of more penalty yards given to them than anyone in the league this year, and are consistently top 5 in beneficial flags nearly every year. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Yeah, personally, I think it would be a mistake to replace Bortles. Today was impressive and like I said in the other thread, the team is behind him.

When the defensive players go out of their way to talk up the QB and defend him, it is a clear sign they believe in him.

I agree.

There was ups and downs this year but what he showed in PIT and NE when it mattered look large.

We pick at the end of the first and there is little on the market besides Cousins who will be a clear upgrade.

Draft a guy and sit him behind Blake regardless of where we take him. 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I won’t be mad if we roll with Blake again but we can’t baby him. 

Have to open up the passing game to make the boxes lighter for Leo.

If we can harness the play calling from about half of the games, we might have something.

Having a consistent #1 to work with will do wonders too. 

Archived