Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

36 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Nacho hypothetically Flippiono should boost Stafford right?

Just my understanding of coaches is that's how it would work. The boost could be huge or next to nothing. But him at OC would impact Staff more than anyone else on the offense, correct?

Every coach applies buffs/debuffs to players under him. If you believe DeFlip has a good QB coaching rating, then it is reasonable to expect he will give good buffs to STafford.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Every coach applies buffs/debuffs to players under him. If you believe DeFlip has a good QB coaching rating, then it is reasonable to expect he will give good buffs to STafford.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying 

14 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

4 kickers were drafted after I picked up my 2nd kicker. So that's more than only 1, maybe 2.

And you are right. This strategy really won't amount to anything. So I'm not sure why you care how I utilize my practice squad anyway.

@TheKillerNacho Please set Derek Carr as my returner.

You are absolutely right.

The difference between an 85% guy and a 75% guy could be the difference between wins and losses.

I believe I tried this once (and executed extremely horribly). I think I tried with coaches instead of kickers, but this could really put someone in a bind.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You are absolutely right.

The difference between an 85% guy and a 75% guy could be the difference between wins and losses.

I believe I tried this once (and executed extremely horribly). I think I tried with coaches instead of kickers, but this could really put someone in a bind.

I did it a couple seasons ago.