Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, khodder said:
9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's what El ramster did, actually:

Q1, 11:51: Greg Zuerlein's kick to the RJ endzone returned by Derek Carr for 18 yards. Derek Carr injured on the play with a severe concussion!

Q1, 6:12: Greg Zuerlein's kick to the RJ endzone returned by Bloodied-up Derek Carr for 21 yards. Bloodied-up Derek Carr has DIED on the play! Owner RuskieTitan attempts to reanimate his corpse using black magic, with limited succcess!

Those RDJ doctors will be answering some questions after allowing Carr back into the game with a severe concussion. 

To be fair, he hadn't reached his concussion limit yet. I believe we are permitted 3 concussions before a player must leave, using the Reggie Ray Methodology Of Concussion Protocol.

On the real though, my apologies to Nacho, khodder and el rammy. Curiosity had be intrigued to see what Carr could do as a returner, and whether it would influence his passing abilities, since he hardly ever runs anyway. Learned my lesson there, but I do regret that Tacoma and Egypt didn't get a fair measure of their squads, which IMO is the intent of preseason.

Or maybe they did, in which case time to lock up that #1 pick next season!

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

On the real though, my apologies to Nacho, khodder and el rammy. Curiosity had be intrigued to see what Carr could do as a returner, and whether it would influence his passing abilities, since he hardly ever runs anyway. Learned my lesson there, but I do regret that Tacoma and Egypt didn't get a fair measure of their squads, which IMO is the intent of preseason.

Or maybe they did, in which case time to lock up that #1 pick next season!

Tbh I decided to just have fun with it, lol.

• Like 1