Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

OVERALL RANKINGS*

1. Reykjav%C3%ADk+Direwolves.gif
2. Tacoma+Thunder.gif
3. Scranton+Papermakers.gif
4. Iowa%2BJagwads.gif
5. South%2BAfrica%2BWoolly%2BMammoths.gif
6. Southview%2BSaints.gif
7. Chicago%2BBullets.gif
Bikini%2BAtoll%2BDungeness%2BKrabs.gif
9. East+Carolina+Pirates.gif
10. Miami%2BSharks.gif
11. Indianapolis%2BPredators.gif
12. Dawn%2BStarfall.gif
13. Phoenix%2BRattlers.gif
14. Baltimore+Ravens.gif
15. Richmond%2BFlying%2BSquirrels.gif
16. Melbourne%2BUni%2BRoyals.gif
Seattle+Sonics.gif
18. Motor%2BCity%2BMachine%2BGunners.gif
19. Kansas+City+Knights.gif
20. Rhode+Island+Majors.gif

*Prior to Julio Jones Trade

I tried to grind out all the summaries tonight, but I haven't finished them all yet, and given that preseason was already posted there's not a need to rush it in before tomorrow. I'll have my breakdowns for that, but I feel that providing a small teaser with these overall standings that I ended up ranking should give ya'll something to discuss... though the Julio trade will shake things up, with the Bullets moving up, and the Krabs moving down. How far will be determined tomorrow with non-exhausted mind. Interestingly enough though, it did not influence the divisional power rankings for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I'm way too low. What the hell. 

Loved your offense for the most part. Your defense is what sank your score. Won't give you the full summary, but playing a 3-4 OLB who tore his ACL and missed 12 games (having no sacks or impact plays prior to injury) coming off only 1 year of production at 3-4 DE is extremely questionable. Then relying on Lawson as one of your primary pass rushers, as well as that corner tandem... just a lot of uncertainty surrounding 4 of those starting positions on your defense my friend.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Didn't impact divisional power rankings in my book, but does impact overall league ranking.

I think that’s fair. Chicago is 0-4 vs Tacoma historically, so until my team shows they can win those games, Tacoma is the team to beat. They’re the Manning-led Colts. The bottom two in our division are in the early stages of a build to where they’re not going to jump over most teams.

But the only time that Kent was viewed as second best in our division is the two seasons I got to use Julio in Hyrule. Here’s hoping I have that magic now. I do feel like I have an offense that can score at will with anybody now though.