Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Not sure. This is based off the Sonic The Hedgehog series.

I want to ove their with the Sonics name so bad. My little boy LOVES SONIC. So we decided it'd be my new team name lol

That one is based on San Francisco. But again - also wouldn’t be allowed.

3 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Is it a problem since it's not a REAL city? I was under the assumption we have those already.

Every team moved to a real place 2 or 3 seasons ago. That’s why there are no more Game of Thrones cities and why the BAD Krabs are in Bikini Atoll instead of Bikini Bottom.

24 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

My understanding is it's technically New York.

Yeah, I'm afraid that I'm going to ask to keep a team name a reference to a real-world location... a city, state, even a broader location ("New England") or common nickname ("Motor City" is fine as it is a common nickname for Detroit).

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, I'm afraid that I'm going to ask to keep a team name a reference to a real-world location... a city, state, even a broader location ("New England") or common nickname ("Motor City" is fine as it is a common nickname for Detroit).

appears int's in colorado - so well work with that

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@steelcurtain29I mean I'm fine with the Sonics name - I am a Sonic fan myself. But could you find a different city to use with it? One that has more people living there than number of students at the high school I went to. All I ask.

Smaller population means less disappointment from the community and fewer angry fans when the team underachieves... slide under the national media radar.

I like his line of thinking.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@steelcurtain29I mean I'm fine with the Sonics name - I am a Sonic fan myself. But could you find a different city to use with it? One that has more people living there than number of students at the high school I went to. All I ask.

Holy ****. I had like 80 people in my graduating class. ?