Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

I dunno. I'd be dissapointed with that season tbh.

Glad you aren't letting the loss hurt your drive though.

Remember I lost twice in the first round by a missed fg each time before I went on to win the chip. Anything is possible if you're willing to sacrifice three following seasons and demolish your overall W/L record.

• Like 1

After s12 the record was 61-57.. modest. Not great. But modest.

Now the record is 77-89 lol. Just need three 10-6 seasons to get back to .500... and given my keeper core I believe that's possible.

54 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Remember I lost twice in the first round by a missed fg each time before I went on to win the chip. Anything is possible if you're willing to sacrifice three following seasons and demolish your overall W/L record.

Sackerfice ???

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

I mean, I'm still trying to fully figure out the league. I traded an aging/declining Big Ben for a haul and Antonio Brown for a haul and turned those guys into Kirk Cousins plus a bunch of other early picks. I think I've set up a good base for the next couple years.

48 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean, I'm still trying to fully figure out the league. I traded an aging/declining Big Ben for a haul and Antonio Brown for a haul and turned those guys into Kirk Cousins plus a bunch of other early picks. I think I've set up a good base for the next couple years.

It's good you have that optimism.. But I wouldn't call 2 extra 4ths a bunch of early picks