Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean the draft picks I used last draft, they helped form a good base of keepers. I also still have some extra picks this year and next. 

Right. Those two fourths.. But you don't have any extra 1sts/2nds from what I saw. Only a single set of them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, khodder said:

Bump

Reports are coming out that the previously named Uni Royals will be moving. Multiple sources have mentioned that they intend to move to Alaska and take the name "Nuggets". Those said sources also have said they plan to move to a small mining town called "Chicken". Looks like the once proud Melbourne Uni Royals will be the Chicken Nuggets come season 16.

• Like 1

Though these sources have yet to get confirmation that such a town/name change is even allowed. But the owner is confident given a team in his own division shares the same destitute location and odd name that the commissioner will not think twice about allowing such a move to take place.

I've followed this thread for a little while now and I just want to say this: this whole thing is amazing. The simulation is extremely complicated, everything's set up well to the last detail, and you have like 20 invested participants who know the ins and outs of this. This is one of the most elaborate and coolest things I've seen in a while. I don't think I'd put myself on the waiting list if a team comes open though because I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to it and it all seems really, really complicated. Really cool though, I think I'll probably keep checking in every once in a while to see who's winning and all that :) . 

And it gives me something to look at during the offseason ya know

Edited by AlNFL19
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, AlNFL19 said:

I've followed this thread for a little while now and I just want to say this: this whole thing is amazing. The simulation is extremely complicated, everything's set up well to the last detail, and you have like 20 invested participants who know the ins and outs of this. This is one of the most elaborate and coolest things I've seen in a while. I don't think I'd put myself on the waiting list if a team comes open though because I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to it and it all seems really, really complicated. Really cool though, I think I'll probably keep checking in every once in a while to see who's winning and all that :) . 

And it gives me something to look at during the offseason ya know

glad you enjoy the league man. Sure it makes nacho feel warm inside.

I have a meeting tomorrow morning, so why not give you the results of the Conference Championships, and who will advance to the Taco Bowl, now?

Tacoma Thunder @ Chicago Bullets: https://youtu.be/EJbaRtLaIqw
Iowa Jagwads @ Indianapolis Predators: https://youtu.be/r5slzkCFRus

GameDocs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YEYsvKUSeaJmAReYcPId3raJPhDw9GT3?usp=sharing

As a reminder, I still expect the All-Star Bowl ballots from @Gmen4ev TOMORROW. Any last minute stragglers should submit their ballots ASAP!

7 minutes ago, khodder said:

Aaron Rodgers: 12/27 (44.44%, 75.54 Rating) for 176 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

This coming in a conference championship game. Tough.

To be fair, Alex Smith was just as bad if not worse.

Still, an un-expentantly defensive game. I'm not sure I could get a lower-scoring game if I simmed it 50 times. Bizarre.