Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The cut-off is noon ET tomorrow. Please be prepared to count up any last-minute ballots and send it to me at that time. Thanks.

Can do

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It seems it can't be helped... the ballots I received so far is insufficient. If @RuskieTitan or anyone else can get in their ballots by midnight, that will do. @Gmen4ev

Sorry, definitely should have done it sooner. But I can get it done after work no problem, just swamped right now (and probably how it will be going forward if I land this promotion).

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It seems it can't be helped... the ballots I received so far is insufficient. If @RuskieTitan or anyone else can get in their ballots by midnight, that will do. @Gmen4ev

Yeah. 3 ballots in total. Good job to those 3 who got theirs in. Made life much easier obv. But sucks seeing the number drop from 8-10ish the last time I did it to so low.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean...Literally just copy the one I posted and make adjustments where you see fit.

That's why I didn't post mine. Last time I collected ballots, I had more than one that were just my ballot with a few of (insert owner)'s players sprinkled in.