Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's why I didn't post mine. Last time I collected ballots, I had more than one that were just my ballot with a few of (insert owner)'s players sprinkled in.

Yeah, I guess I can see that. I don't think many owners ballots would be super different though. Once you look at all the stats its pretty clear who deserves to be in. The toughest part about it is trying to move positions like in a 3-4, I included DE as 3-4 OLBs and DT as 3-4 DEs and thats when it gets a little dicey.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, I guess I can see that. I don't think many owners ballots would be super different though. Once you look at all the stats its pretty clear who deserves to be in. The toughest part about it is trying to move positions like in a 3-4, I included DE as 3-4 OLBs and DT as 3-4 DEs and thats when it gets a little dicey.

Yeah. The 3/4 4/3 positions are a pain. I try to split it up with EDGE defenders, LBs, and interior linemen. DTs and 3/4 DEs are pretty much the same position.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's why I didn't post mine. Last time I collected ballots, I had more than one that were just my ballot with a few of (insert owner)'s players sprinkled in.

Yep 

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Tbh yours and another's had completely different players. Would assume they used a different way of grading players stats

24 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean...Literally just copy the one I posted and make adjustments where you see fit.

The issue for me while at work is that unfortunately the blog site that Nacho stores all the stats on was previously unblocked, but in the past few weeks has become blocked. So I'd have to make all adjustments and comparisons by phone only. And thus something that could take me 15-30 minutes on a computer would take substantially longer just by phone, if I even had that time to begin with.

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lol Khodder is so trash hold that L. 

Dude is the Pistons of the sim league .

1 chip and like 8 straight ECF appearances

You do have to give him credit for playing a close game on the road against the greatest squad ever assembled in sim history tbh.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

You do have to give him credit for playing a close game on the road against the greatest squad ever assembled in sim history tbh.

Oh yeah bih! Pwn Numba One! 

Best owner. We’ll look back at all his trades with his friends.. he’s the BB of the league.. Slept with GString in one of the most awkward trade backs in the history of the league. That has still left a sour taste in all of our mouths. The tapes were burned. 

In all honesty I didn't expect nacho to allow the trade back.

In all honesty.. it's amazing that I was even allowed to trade Sean Smith for a ham sandwich at all...

I gave RMIB a hard time for that Ramsey trade, but he’s here in the title game and a win away from having a chip in just his third season. And I’m fairly confident he’s going to get it.

There were 5 big time trades the last two seasons. For three of them, the owner who took the “win now” package made it to at least the conference championship this year. The other two...well that owner didn’t even make the playoffs... ??‍♀️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

Slept with GString in one of the most awkward trade backs in the history of the league. That has still left a sour taste in all of our mouths. The tapes were burned. 

You cried to glen asking him to give you back two of your firsts after your ODB trade went through. You have no room to talk.

• Like 1