Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lol Khodder is so trash hold that L. 

Dude is the Pistons of the sim league .

1 chip and like 8 straight ECF appearances

At least I've built a sustainably good team

Unlike you who has done nothing. Ever. Even when you sell the farm to win now you still don't win.

Hold that L homie, I'll chill over here with the best winning percentage of all time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, khodder said:

At least I've built a sustainably good team

Unlike you who has done nothing. Ever. Even when you sell the farm to win now you still don't win.

Hold that L homie, I'll chill over here with the best winning percentage of all time.

We in the same boat champ! Your Ls hurt much more. 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I want to see this narcissistic person cry so bad over taking an L. His ego won’t let him live it down. This would equal a big failure. I know these folks. 

Tammy is so shook he’s out here projecting on people. 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

I mean damn, I even felt sorry for you and traded you Donald for peanuts and y'all still don't win heck.

You even forget to tag him, but sure, let's go on about who has the better ownership record.

Ok. What have those wins done for you? You can’t finish. You ain’t a closer dawg. PISTONS. 

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We in the same boat champ! Your Ls hurt much more. 

Nah bro I'm sitting up here on a cruise ship heading to the port while you're in the 2 foot deep pool rowing in circles with one oar.

22 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You cried to glen asking him to give you back two of your firsts after your ODB trade went through. You have no room to talk.

True