Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

40 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also @TheKillerNacho please place a 1 tag bet on the Chicago Bullets to win the championship.

I don't know if you do odds or spreads. But for now I'll take Chicago.

I honestly forgot about this.  I quickly calculated the spread as Indianapolis +4.5. So if you or anyone else wants to wager a tag against that spread be my guest

Its disappointing to hear that we only had a handful of actual ballots submitted. It takes a little time, no doubt, but besides that and the draft for the most part, there isn't a whole lot of work while Nacho sims every 3 days for us. The least we could do is show a little activity. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Its disappointing to hear that we only had a handful of actual ballots submitted. It takes a little time, no doubt, but besides that and the draft for the most part, there isn't a whole lot of work while Nacho sims every 3 days for us. The least we could do is show a little activity. 

Everyone goes MIA at this point. Maybe we can hold off the nacho bowl 2 weeks before the keepers are set? I haven’t seen waffles or anyone post here in weeeeeeks. Since only a handful of teams are in the post season. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sure why not.

If he wants to tank on purpose for an extra tag instead of play legitimately for a shot of a chip, I'd be very confused.

It's just hedging my bets. Win the game, great I'm the champ, lose the game and hey at least I get a tag. Like Nacho says, you really think I'd tank the championship just for an extra tag? (an extra tag I'd only want to presumably increase my odds of winning a championship...)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I submitted one last year. This year, it just kind of fell at a bad time for me, tbh.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's just hedging my bets. Win the game, great I'm the champ, lose the game and hey at least I get a tag. Like Nacho says, you really think I'd tank the championship just for an extra tag? (an extra tag I'd only want to presumably increase my odds of winning a championship...)

Of course, if you lose by 4 or less points you're sol on both fronts :P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can we get the list of names of people who actually submitted their ballot? Apparently only 4 did but from the sound of you'd think it was more than that...

Not from me.

But those who submitted can admit who they were obv 

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Not from me.

But those who submitted can admit who they were obv 

But if you count whose admitted to submitting a ballot you get to four ?

The twelth All-Star bowl is here.... which conference will prove superior, and which player will get Game MVP, earning his reward of costing his team 1 less keeper tag next season?

https://youtu.be/Tv3GUnNjhAM

All-Star Bowl rosters: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/6384-nacho-simulation-football-league-s15-conference-championships-posted/?page=222&tab=comments#comment-809139
GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ru2kevnbu9SdqLVOuOib9jTcjCcjG1yz