Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Another question . Does me having to play in Asia help at all with neutral fielded games?

Seems like for some reason I am flat out dominant on neutral field.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Another question . Does me having to play in Asia help at all with neutral fielded games?

No, neutral field completely ignores all time zone and weather modifiers.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No, neutral field completely ignores all time zone and weather modifiers.

Odd.

Can I get a neutral time zone?

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I don't believe I've ever lost on neutral ground. Why I ask

When it mattered*

Obviously I just lost 900 times in a hypothetical scenario 

24 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Timezone (default: Random): There are six timezones one can choose from: East Coast, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Europe, and Asia. Teams will be disadvantaged when playing in other time zones, with greater weight depending on the difference of distance. It is encouraged that you set the timezone to the location your team is located. For overseas teams, select Asia or Europe depending on which is closer.

I'm assuming it's circular in order of Pacific-Mountain-Central-East-Europe-Asia-Pacific-Mountain-Central-East-Europe-Asia-Etc. So being in Asia and having to play Central teams gave you the max disadvantage in terms of travel.

42 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In that case, Chicago wins 92.7% of the time with an average score of 35.97 to 15.0.

Thanks.

I know this might be too much to ask, but would it be possible to see the numbers of these two teams if their homes were in the same time zone and the game was played on one of the team’s home field? I think it might help with what Glen is trying to figure out. 

I just wanted to see my splits between Home and Away. Seems like I'm garbage-average when away. And average-good/great at home.

Would stay in Asia if I were Great-Elite at home. But seems like being on the road hurts my team far more than being home helps them.

Even though I know that's not how the sim is programmed... that's just how it seems.

But it also seems like I am Great-Elite on neutral fields. Like I said. I've never lost a preseason game on neutral field(I believe).. and won the s12 chip handily on neutral field as well.

Maybe it's just incredible RNG. But it's just something I've noticed over the years

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm assuming it's circular in order of Pacific-Mountain-Central-East-Europe-Asia-Pacific-Mountain-Central-East-Europe-Asia-Etc. So being in Asia and having to play Central teams gave you the max disadvantage in terms of travel.

If true then interesting. Either way I was looking to move to Central or Pacific. 

But if true then it makes sense since I barely beat pwn at home(central team @ Asia team) and he destroyed me when he was at home 

On 26/04/2018 at 6:58 PM, khodder said:

I'm open to offers on Chandler Jones, Calais Campbell and Doug Baldwin.

I'm after guys who I deem to be keeper quality and I'm willing to package players and picks to get guys I really like.

Still listening