Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Marshon Lattimore - 68 tackles (1 stuff), 56 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.
Aqib Talib [16 GS]: 46 tackles, 68 coverages, 4 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.
Marcus Peters [16 GS]: 55 tackles, 42 coverages, 4 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery, 1 touchdown.
Desmond Trufant [16 GS]: 67 tackles (4 stuffs), 61 coverages, 5 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.
Jalen Ramsey [16 GS]: 61 tackles (2 stuffs), 45 coverages, 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 2 touchdowns.
Trumaine Johnson [16 GS]: 63 tackles (2 stuffs), 48 coverages, 2 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, 1 touchdown.

I think Marshon will do already after having the year he just had and as a rookie putting up a pretty solid season in the sim.  JuJu is more of a "had one tag left" player and has a chance to put up some nice stats.

Edited by YoungBucs15

Does anyone know if Lionsfanforever or mgoblue44 joined the new forum under different names? Their imported usernames have never logged in, so it's doubtful they got my message. If anyone knows how to contact either of them outside of FF let me know.

Someone might also want to contact @swoosh if possible, he hasn't logged into FF since October. @El ramster, you know him, correct?

PSID412 is another who hasn't posted here in awhile - not since November.

It seems like in any case we may have some owner turnover due to the forum migration... I just removed two people (including VCP) from the waiting list because they have never logged in here, so if anyone knows anyone interested feel free to send them here.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Good team for sure but how much will the rookies actually contribute with only one season experience?

Lattimore should be one of the best CBs in the sim. JuJu is a number two or three but should still put up decent numbers.

Both guys are behind great players anyway, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. They'll be better depth than what a lot of us will be able to get.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Does anyone know if Lionsfanforever or mgoblue44 joined the new forum under different names? Their imported usernames have never logged in, so it's doubtful they got my message. If anyone knows how to contact either of them outside of FF let me know.

Someone might also want to contact @swoosh if possible, he hasn't logged into FF since October. @El ramster, you know him, correct?

PSID412 is another who hasn't posted here in awhile - not since November.

It seems like in any case we may have some owner turnover due to the forum migration... I just removed two people (including VCP) from the waiting list because they have never logged in here, so if anyone knows anyone interested feel free to send them here.

Mgo responded to a pm of mine a week back. I'm sure he's in