gopherwrestler

Ken Norton Jr. - Seahawks DC

...How did the seahawks somehow get worse coordinators? Kris Richard shouldn't have been fired and while Bevell is far from a good OC he's still miles better than Schottenheimer.

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

...How did the seahawks somehow get worse coordinators? Kris Richard shouldn't have been fired and while Bevell is far from a good OC he's still miles better than Schottenheimer.

I thought the same thing...like wow, some really questionable decisions going on here. 

Absolutely brutal defensive coordinator. One of the worst I've seen for the Raiders, and I've seen some absolute garbage.

This makes even less sense than us hiring Tom Cable.

So, one of either the Raiders or the Seahawks is going to end up with egg on their face a year from now... and either way I WIN! :DB|

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

NO WAY HE GOT ANOTHER DC JOB.

Nepotism is an ugly ho.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So, one of either the Raiders or the Seahawks is going to end up with egg on their face a year from now... and either way I WIN! :DB|

At this point, it could very easily be both.

I wouldn't be to worried about this hire since this is Carrolls defense and with the raiders JDR had alot to do with how terrible there D played but we will have to wait and see how this works out.