Ken Norton Jr. - Seahawks DC

gopherwrestler

Any guesses on which staff Richard will join? I guess it's possible he could accept a demotion, but I am thinking they hired Norton Jr. because Richard is going elsewhere. I think he'd be a nice hire for Shurmur in New York or Arizona's new HC (if he's an offensive-minded coach).

On second thought, this hire is really inconsequential. Norton has never been an Xs and Os guy. This will be Carroll calling the shots 100%. He will basically be a puppet for Carroll, won't challenge Pete at all.

Richard's coaching style wasn't all that well received by the players from what I've been reading, and we all know the Players run that team.

Players gravitate towards KNJ and want to play hard for him. Maybe that dynamic and Pete's X and Os will work out better for them.

I honestly can't tell anymore what commentary about LBC is legitimate, and what is joking.

Anywho, I can't recall a worse series of offseason moves prior to the offseason actually starting. KNJ and Schottenheimer is a baffling bad duo. It's like they're actively trying to find failures at coordinator.

Archived