2017 Conference Championships

Leader

5 hours ago, jontat83 said:

Jags to win hopefully to stop people slobbering over Brady even more than they do. Philly to win to stop people slobbering over the overrated Wentz, if Philly can win it all with Foles I would actually love it.

Curious, why do you believe Wentz is overrated? What about him do you not like?

Anybody but Minnesota. I respect what they’ve done here this year and then getting every ounce out of a career journeyman QB but that doesn’t change the fact I want them to lose. The fact that some GB fans would rather see the Vikings win a ring instead of NE is baffling to me. I’ll take a 6th ring for Brady and Bill all flipping day. 

Seeing Jacksonville win it all would probably be my preference though. 

Really hoping it is Eagles vs. Jaguars. 

Don't want to see Vikings vs. Patriots. If it comes down to that then go Patriots (yes I vomited a little). I live on the WI-MN border 20 minutes from the Twin Cities. I really hate Vikings fans. And Paul Allen is the worst...

2 hours ago, BluePacker said:

Really hoping it is Eagles vs. Jaguars. 

Don't want to see Vikings vs. Patriots. If it comes down to that then go Patriots (yes I vomited a little). I live on the WI-MN border 20 minutes from the Twin Cities. I really hate Vikings fans. And Paul Allen is the worst...

I’m with you.  After years and years of Vikings fans belittling Packer fans as overweight country bumpkins, I’d like nothing more than for them to remain irrelevant for the rest of my life.  Their arrogance, in spite if of their epic and historic failures, is just so annoying and mind boggling actually.  Like little ankle biters, they just keep knawing away.  Screw em.  They have a good team, and if it weren’t for their insufferable fans, I might be tempted to feel sorry for them.

3 teams that don't have a Super Bowl and the team with the most wins and appearances.  I'm routing for Jacksonville HARD as I really despise the other 3 franchises.  I don't ever want to see either Philly or Minnesota win a Super Bowl.

6 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

It's worse to me. 

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.  I think I hate the Vikings more on any given week, but I get more amped for Bears week(s).  The 2014 55-14 game is what I want all of those games to be like.  I want the Packers to go 16-0 and the Bears to go 14-2, but I want the Vikings to go 0-16.  Does that make sense?

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.  I think I hate the Vikings more on any given week, but I get more amped for Bears week(s).  The 2014 55-14 game is what I want all of those games to be like.  I want the Packers to go 16-0 and the Bears to go 14-2, but I want the Vikings to go 0-16.  Does that make sense?

Some what. I live in viking territory and lived in MN for years. Insufferable franchise.

Archived