2017 Conference Championships

Leader

4 minutes ago, strat1080 said:

I'm not sure about that. It's hard to be friends with an Eagles fan. Their terrible.

The worst part about it is they have so many really good fans on here that it's easy to forget they may be the worst fan base in sports. 

11 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

The worst part about it is they have so many really good fans on here that it's easy to forget they may be the worst fan base in sports. 

Philly fans are passionate thats for sure. Yea they can be rough, but they also can be amazingly loyal to people/players who give everything for the team. If you know any true Eagles fans, you'll know how much they live and die with the teams - they're happiness is gonna be something to see if they win.

On 22-1-2018 at 4:42 AM, Pugger said:

If the Eagles play like this again in 2 weeks it isn't going to be easy for NE.

I think the Eagles are going to win. Foles will have to play another good game but this is the most well balanced team that the Pats will face during the playoffs. The Pats couldn't stop the Jags offense in the first half and the Eagles have a much better offense (OL/WR/TE/RB). I still can't believe how conservative the Jags offense was in the second half. They kept giving the ball to Fournette on first and second down....

Other than QB (and I'm aware that's the most important position), you can argue that the Eagles have a better team than the Pats.

9 hours ago, chillparsi1 said:

Philly fans are passionate thats for sure. Yea they can be rough, but they also can be amazingly loyal to people/players who give everything for the team. If you know any true Eagles fans, you'll know how much they live and die with the teams - they're happiness is gonna be something to see if they win.

I honestly feel like IF the Eagles were to win one, it would pacify Philly fans a great deal.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:23 AM, St Vince said:

Now im happy the Vikings beat the Saints.  Vikings fans will now have to suffer watching  the team that knocked them out of the SB see their city and beautiful new stadium get taken over by nasty Philly fans, the most obnoxious rowdy fan base in the NFL. Those same fans that threw beer cans at Vikings fans lol.

Lets not pretend that other fanbases don't do this sort of thing all the time. Or that other fanbases have literally killed people and still we are the ones to get flak.

23 hours ago, TheEagle said:

We did Eagles fans a favor by beating Dallas twice in the playoffs. Eagles return the favor by beating Minnesota twice in the playoffs. We're becoming best friends with Eagles fans. :)

Rodgers and Wentz both have that goofy mentality and are quick on their feet.

Funny your name is "TheEagle"

On 1/23/2018 at 10:06 AM, Danger said:

Rodgers and Wentz both have that goofy mentality and are quick on their feet.

Funny your name is "TheEagle"

Named after Ed Belfour, Hall of Fame goalie for Chicago who was nicknamed "Eddie the Eagle". I'm from North Dakota, and Belfour played there. The Packers are my favorite team, but being from Carson's home town, the Eagles are now my second favorite team.

This is the 'Eddie The Eagle' that I know. A total amateur who enthusiastically decided to enter the 70 and 90 metre ski jumps at the Olympics. He was a great favourite (despite coming last). After his appearance, the Olympic committee changed the rules, setting minimum jump distances to qualify for the Olympic Games.

Archived