2017 Conference Championships

Leader

12 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Packfanfb basically just spelled PatfanTB wrong and rolled with the typo. 

Pats have let Bortles style on them and their defense has given up over 300 yards  of offense in three quarters. That was the Packers, his rage would destroy this sites servers.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Fournette is better than I thought he'd be

He has been really patient on several runs today.   Also has been able to "get skinny" and find some holes with good acceleration to ensure getting the extra 2-3 yards.

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Pats have let Bortles style on them and their defense has given up over 300 yards  of offense in three quarters. That was the Packers, his rage would destroy this sites servers.

I'm going to call BS.  Otherwise they would have already had to replace servers 16 times this season alone.

Just now, squire12 said:

He has been really patient on several runs today.   Also has been able to "get skinny" and find some holes with good acceleration to ensure getting the extra 2-3 yards.

He's more explosive / fast. After that Badger game at Lambeau I was like pffft he ain't nothing

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Seriously though.  Watch an Oklahoma Sooners game... The band plays that annoying song all the time.  Touchdown.  First Down.  Third down on defense.  Force a punt.  Incomplete pass.  Any penalty.  Tackle.  Horrible.

1 of the years I lived in Ann Arbor MI, it was the anniversary of the "Hail to the Victors" song.   They played that god dam thing after every play.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So when GB is playing Seattle, you would have stated that it was a BS DPI call?

We have seen enough of Seattle to know they get away with murder. 

Why are you slurping the Pats so much? That bailout DPI call was not DPI, it was just great coverage. Same for the no call when Cooks popped up whining for a flag. 

Just now, WaitWhat said:

We have seen enough of Seattle to know they get away with murder. 

Why are you slurping the Pats so much? That bailout DPI call was not DPI, it was just great coverage. Same for the no call when Cooks popped up whining for a flag. 

I dislike NE.   I also watch games with as much unbiased view as possible.  

Watch the DPI call again, Bouye gets his right arm on Cooks, has 2 hands on him.   That is what the ref saw as it was directly in his line of sight.  

Archived