2017 Conference Championships

Leader

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

sort of

The CHEFs actually won a Super Bowl. By beating the vikings. Of course, everybody beats the vikings in the Super Bowl

Short, concise and delivered with "crush em like a bug" brutal honesty  :)

The Vikings are my 1 bad guy team.  If this was professional wrestling, they’d be the Iron Sheik.  I wish for nothing other than failure to that franchise.  That being said, I kind of want them to win this weekend.  I hope they play the Jaguars in the Super Bowl, and lose, on a last minute stupid play, in their home stadium, to one of the weakest AFC teams put forth.  Out of all the Minnesota Viking ways to lose, that would be the most Minnesota Vikingest. (My apologies to Charles Shultz)  

3 hours ago, RedRaider said:

The Vikings are my 1 bad guy team.  If this was professional wrestling, they’d be the Iron Sheik.  I wish for nothing other than failure to that franchise.  That being said, I kind of want them to win this weekend.  I hope they play the Jaguars in the Super Bowl, and lose, on a last minute stupid play, in their home stadium, to one of the weakest AFC teams put forth.  Out of all the Minnesota Viking ways to lose, that would be the most Minnesota Vikingest. (My apologies to Charles Shultz)  

A pass that bounces off Diggs' hands and is returned for a Pick-6 in OT

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, Haha21 said:

Cheering for Jacksonville and Philly. If that doesn't happen and Minny and NE win I'll cheer for NE. I would rather see Brady and Bilichick get a 6th ring than the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

Amen brother, f the viqueens!~

Archived