NFC Championship GDT: #2 Minny Vikes @ #1 Philly Underdogs

I see misdirection in the gameplan vs the fast flowing defense. 

I think perimeter wise they have us beat, I think in the trenches we win...

Harrison Smith will be near the LOS...

We have to take some shots still...Rhodes/Waynes are very handsy. 

We need to win upfront, execute and tackle. 

Looking forward to a good, smash-mouth defensive battle this week, Eagles fans.  While I'm loving the dog theme your fanbase has adopted, I think the Vikings have a response to from none other than the King, himself.  His iconic performance on the Milton Berle Show sums up what the Vikings think of all the dogs.  ;)

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't tell you how appreciative I am for the #1 seed. Not hearing a bunch of tipsy Northerners chant "Skol" and hearing that mother lovin' horn every time they tackle someone before a first down or complete a 5 yard pass is going to make my Sunday glorious.

I guess I had never watched a full Minnesota home game before yesterday....that horn was annoying as all hell.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I guess I had never watched a full Minnesota home game before yesterday....that horn was annoying as all hell.

I feel like TV broadcasts don't really pick up on a lot of the in-venue traditions and practices. I went to a Jags game a few weeks ago and discovered that they incessantly yell "Duval" which is their county. And by incessantly I mean there is a DUUUUUUVALLLLLLLL every ten seconds. They throw it up on the jumbotron of various Jags players yelling "DUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLL." It was pretty annoying after the 200th DUUUUUUVALLLLLLL by the second quarter.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The horn goes off after every Vikings first down.  With Dom Capers' defense, Packerraymond heard it a lot.  I can understand why he doesn't like the sound of it.  xD

41 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I want to see Dougy P make sure Trey Burton gets PAID this offseason which a huge game. The best matchups to win are on the inside with Agholor, Etz and Trey Burton

My former team will take Burton off your hands but I would like to request Doug makes it so he only gets paid modestly. He would be a good pair for the GOAT* QB they have. 

* GOAT ranking subject to Nick Foles performance this weekend.

Archived