NFC Championship GDT: #2 Minny Vikes @ #1 Philly Underdogs

57 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The horn goes off after every Vikings first down.  With Dom Capers' defense, Packerraymond heard it a lot.  I can understand why he doesn't like the sound of it.  xD

Yesterday it seemed like it was going off for every first down, every third down stop, every 4th down conversion, and every second down decision.

NFCCG in Philly is going to be CRAZY. The Linc will be rocking and the Eagles will play with fire, but we can't have another cold start this week. Clean up the turnover issues and get production out of the offense in the first half and we will be in the game.

DL needs to feast, I expect Cox to go huge once again.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yesterday it seemed like it was going off for every first down, every third down stop, every 4th down conversion, and every second down decision.

Every concession stand purchase, every toilet flush, most stadiums have a PA announcers, the Vikings just blow the horn to end every play.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Anyone worried about the Pat Shurmer connection with foles. He knows his strength and weaknesses and can easily give all the info to Zimmer. 

I think we’ll be alright. I trust Doug that he’ll whip up another gameplan to play to Nick’s strengths while simultaneously throwing the Vikings new looks

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

anybody else try to buy tickets this morning?

at face value it was doable....but all the bots bought them up and way too expensive now.

I'll be there. I passed on the first round for first crack at the second round for one of my buddy's tickets, $175 face value in the upper level.

Archived