- DC Fantasy Football - Discussion

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I forgot we were doing a league until I just got this email.  My team went 3-3 without me. I've been starting Dalvin Cook. Which I guess helped me for a little while.  Now it's on.

My team was auto drafted and awful. Yet Im like one of the best records due to some waiver wire magic, 

• 1 month later...

All done. 

1. Steak Apicciola
2. RJ
3. WH

Congrats.

I'll take some of the heat since I commished league, but moving forward we're going to have to make some changes for league to continue. Participation dwindled once again. Whether we set up a money league, change up draft, open it to other forums, whatever. Something has to change or league simply isn't worth messing with.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:19 AM, WizardHawk said:

All done. 

1. Steak Apicciola
2. RJ
3. WH

Congrats.

I'll take some of the heat since I commished league, but moving forward we're going to have to make some changes for league to continue. Participation dwindled once again. Whether we set up a money league, change up draft, open it to other forums, whatever. Something has to change or league simply isn't worth messing with.

Partially my fault. I was inactive during that time so I didn’t get in on it this year. Now that I’m back I’ll be around for next year

Archived