GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think Keenum is too physically limited. Outdoors in Philly in January against a really good defense I think it’s going to get ugly 

The weather will be in the 40s/50s. The Vikes defense is too good to allow the game to get ugly. Foles has to play a better defense in the same elements.

this game will come down to which QB limits stupid mistakes and which receivers make the needed plays to keep drives going and put the offenses in scoring position. 

I am concerned with the Eagles front four, the rest of the team doesn't worry me all that much. The Vikes should be able to shutdown the run and make things difficult for Foles.

If Keenum wants to keep throwing up prayers, Vikes probably lose.

26 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think Keenum is too physically limited. Outdoors in Philly in January against a really good defense I think it’s going to get ugly 

Keenum definitely has his flaws but I don't understand how he is physically limited. Definitely more athletic than Foles and has plenty of arm.

21 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I really can't see Philly scoring more than 14 points. That not to say they can't win, they can, but it'd require forcing Keenum and the Vikings into turnovers and maybe a little luck.

eagles defense at home this season only is giving up 12.5 pts so 14 means we should win lol

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Keenum definitely has his flaws but I don't understand how he is physically limited. Definitely more athletic than Foles and has plenty of arm.

His arm is a noodle. A 15 yard pass looks like a deep ball for him. Foles is limited too but physically Keenum makes him look like Roethlisberger 

Minnesota has been good on the road this year, and Philly has been great at home.

For the Vikings, stopping the run and utilizing a quick passing game will be key.

For the Eagles, pressuring Keenum and keeping Foles safe will be key.

Should be a good game. I believe in my Vikings! Skol!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

On FootballsFuture, you have 2 levels of arm strength

1) throwing the ball 10 yards beyond the LOS takes something from the supernatural to happen because of physical limitations.

2) the ball can be thrown halfway across the Universe.

There is absolutely no in-between.

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Who would y’all say has the better special teams? Other than Elliott being a beast I haven’t payed much attention to these teams in that area. I could easily see a game like this coming down to a big play or two on ST

eagles unit was really good then their special team captain got lost for the year and its been more good to average since. 

Archived